NSW & Holden Cups - Round 25 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 25 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Penrith Panthers at Brookvale Oval at 12:45 PM (AEST) on Sunday (31st of August):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. NICHOLAS HYNES
8. EVAN LEE
9. MICHAEL STIG
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
13. LIAM KNIGHT

14. HUGH PRATT
15. DALLAS KOEN
16. JACK DELANEY
17. ELIA FAATUI

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 25 (final round of the 2014 season) - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval at 3:00 PM (AEST) on Saturday (30th of August):

1. CLINTON GUTHERSON (C)
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. DOMENIC REARDON
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. ZACH NICHOLLS
8. TYSON ANDREWS
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. SANTANA PALMER

14. MITCHELL MANSON
15. MASADA IOSEFA
16. DANIEL HARRISON
17. JAMES MIRCESKI
18. LUKE HADDRICK

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: Radio Coverage courtesy of Steele Sports Radio

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Manly Sea Eagles @SeaEagles · 4h
NSW CUP: Please note that our #VBNSWCUP game has been transferred out to Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Sat. K/O @ 1:15pm

Well it's obviously a must-win for the Holden Cup boys.

3 points adrift of 8th place they need to win their last 2 games.

The Riff are only a game-and-a-half ahead of Us (but that demolition by the Titans has me thinking ANYTHING could happen here).

Our NSW Cup boys simply have a chance to finish an ordinary year well, or at least with a win. The Dogs aren't much better than us on paper and ladder-position, so that's at least a starting point.

And if we lose again, let's hope there's no injuries to guys like Gutho, Blair, JLJ, Andrews, Hodges and MAYBE big ole' Epa L (IF we were to need any of those guys in our finals campaign).

RiverEagle said:
Well it's obviously a must-win for the Holden Cup boys.

3 points adrift of 8th place they need to win their last 2 games.

The Riff are only a game-and-a-half ahead of Us (but that demolition by the Titans has me thinking ANYTHING could happen here).

Our NSW Cup boys simply have a chance to finish an ordinary year well, or at least with a win. The Dogs aren't much better than us on paper and ladder-position, so that's at least a starting point.

And if we lose again, let's hope there's no injuries to guys like Gutho, Blair, JLJ, Andrews, Hodges and MAYBE big ole' Epa L (IF we were to need any of those guys in our finals campaign).

Lets hope both teams get a win in the 20s the Panthers are on 7th and manly on 11th. If Manly throw the ball around and do a different game plan they could sneak in for a win. They need to keep their big props on the field and give them more time on there against a big Penrith side
NSW Cup boys are playing out at Campbelltown they have a chance beating the Bulldogs on 11 th position and Manly 12th. The Bulldogs lower grades are not going well.
Will be interesting what players are back for Manly next season from both teams as apparently some players have asked for releases from the club and one particular player has 5 clubs chasing him and I don't think he will be back

RiverEagle said:
Any hints @Harry regarding who's being pursued by 5 other ciubs?

I am sure more will come out soon about him. In the 20s I have just heard Knight is out now with a injury to his lower leg.

Fair enough mate.

Despite regular poor efforts from our lower-sides there is a good sprinkling of talent tucked amongst it.

RiverEagle said:
Fair enough mate.

Despite regular poor efforts from our lower-sides there is a good sprinkling of talent tucked amongst it.

I agree but whether a lot will stay here remains to be seen. The kids are looking for opportunities more quickly and some might look elsewhere. There will be players leaving in the 20s and Cup for next season

Harry said:
RiverEagle said:

I am sure more will come out soon about him. In the 20s I have just heard Knight is out now with a injury to his lower leg.

I take it from your hint that its good night to one particular player. That would be a shame. Hope they hold Jake, Gutho, Taylor and Hopoate though.

Harry said:
RiverEagle said:
Fair enough mate.

I agree but whether a lot will stay here remains to be seen. The kids are looking for opportunities more quickly and some might look elsewhere. There will be players leaving in the 20s and Cup for next season

Yep, agree with that too.

It's just the nature of the beast these days, isn't it?

Quite a few young blokes are ready for a role in 1st-grade relatively as young as ever before (even if that's just off the bench to begin with).

And young men can be impatient with their ambitions for sure.

That side of it's out of our control though mate, and all we can hope is we keep as many that we want as we can!

Bearfax said:
Harry said:
RiverEagle said:

I take it from your hint that its good night to one particular player. That would be a shame. Hope they hold Jake, Gutho, Taylor and Hopoate though.

I think its going to be a very interesting off season for the club. Managers get on board with meetings for their players shortly to find out what is happening, talking with the club management. Some players will go but some of our talented players should be drafted into the 1st grade squad for next season and get the opportunity to play, so many other clubs are doing this with their good juniors otherwise we could lose them, instead of the club continuously buying extra players from outside, your good young players don't want to be playing under poor coaching in the lower grades who aren't winning either. I am sure this will be all part of the decision process for these players at the club in the next few weeks.

well at least they finished the season ok. I hope the whole juniors/reserves setup is given a shakeup over the off season, because we have some good young players in Holden Cup and I don't want them to stagnate in reserves.

It's obvious your talking about Charlie Taylor but maybe we should remember that opinions of players on here doesn't always mean their right.I hope he turns out to be the player that some people think he already is but he has along way to go .The 20s team has a lot of talent and they need to be patient and prove themselves in a much tougher arena as gutho and jake have.

sami12 said:
It's obvious your talking about Charlie Taylor but maybe we should remember that opinions of players on here doesn't always mean their right.I hope he turns out to be the player that some people think he already is but he has along way to go .The 20s team has a lot of talent and they need to be patient and prove themselves in a much tougher arena as gutho and jake have.
Bloody oath there are some players in the 20s that will go a long way and will probably get an opportunity to debut a lot sooner somewhere else especially with a few 18 year olds debuting at other clubs already and yes you are right your opinion on here doesn't mean your right.

So in summary we lose players and have to buy from other clubs to cover but other clubs are not losing the players we are buying?

Or, and I am just going out on a limb here, are we operating the same way all the other Sydney teams operate with their juniors hence making a mountain out of a grain of sand.

HappilyManly said:
Great come from behind win for NYC :) 28-24

Tommy , Jamil, Charlie and #4 standouts.

Brookie is packed, sun shining, huge queues at the Factory Outlet and Merchandise kiosks.

Win big Manly !!!!!!

I'm flabbergastered. This Manly U20 side was trailing 24-16 with 9 minutes remaining. How on Earth did they score 12 points so quickly and steal the game. They are now one point behind four sides vying for 7th and 8th spots. Two of those teams play each other so that's one spot. The other two teams play opposition in 3rd and 4th position. Manly plays Nth Queensland who are 7 point behind them. Chances of them grabbing 8th spot are now better than average.

HappilyManly said:
Great come from behind win for NYC :) 28-24

Tommy , Jamil, Charlie and #4 standouts.

Brookie is packed, sun shining, huge queues at the Factory Outlet and Merchandise kiosks.

Win big Manly !!!!!!

Outstanding!

Both lower grades win.

Now for first grade to live up to it!

(I'm off tho. Don't wanna' know progress for 1sts).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4