NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 3 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 3 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval at 5:20 PM (local) on Friday (20th of March):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. MITCH THOMAS
3. LUKE GARNER
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. LUCAS PRICE
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JESSE MAXWELL
11. RHYS ARMSTRONG
12. JAMES PARKER
13. DARCY COX

14. NICHOLAS HYNES
15. MOSES NOOVAO-MCGREAL
16. MATT DOUGLAS
17. NICHOLAS LYNN

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 3 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Mounties at Aubrey Keech Reserve at 3:00 PM (local) on Saturday (21st of March):

1. DAVID WILLIAMS (C)
2. BEN FRITZ
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5 DOM REARDON
6. KURT ALDRIDGE
7. JACK LITTLEJOHN
8. SIOSAIA VAVE
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. JAKE TRBOJEVIC
11. JORDAN LATHAM
12. DYLAN KELLY
13. MICHAEL CHEE KAM

14. MANAIA RUDOLPH
15. TODD WILSON
16. UITI BAKER
17. VINNI NGARO

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Last edited:
Do they really start this match at 4.20PM?
Is there another match between this one finishing and first grade?

Do they really start this match at 4.20PM?
Is there another match between this one finishing and first grade?

That's what the draw is saying for me on the NRL website. Can you please check out the following link for the Holden Cup to see if it states 4:20 PM for you as it may be picking up that I am in QLD and giving me the 4:20 PM AEST time instead of the daylight savings time of 5:20 PM:

http://www.nrl.com/DrawResults/HoldenCup/Draw/tabid/11181/s/43/r/1316/sc/cWKFGg40w000/default.aspx

Holdern cup game starts at 5:20 (4:20 qld time)

I just checked the manly sea eagles offical app and website and both say that

Price on the wing is known to be spectacular at high balls, played in the 1sts for Knox in year 11 and 12, has size and speed

Holdern cup game starts at 5:20 (4:20 qld time)

I just checked the manly sea eagles offical app and website and both say that

Okay, thanks for doing that. I have updated the start times on my original post. I'll be glad when daylight savings is over down there so we are back on the same timezone and then we won't have any confusion. :)

We've seen JLJ in first grade a few times. Not bad but hardly set the world on fire.

I've never seen Aldridge, Travers or Pearsall play. Has anyone got a line on what they are like and if they'd be considered long term replacements for DCE and Foz?

We've seen JLJ in first grade a few times. Not bad but hardly set the world on fire.

I've never seen Aldridge, Travers or Pearsall play. Has anyone got a line on what they are like and if they'd be considered long term replacements for DCE and Foz?
Watched Aldridge for the first time on Saturday. Thought he went well. 6 from 6 goals and a try from memory. I think he is only around 20 from what I could find. Came from North Sydney NSW cup.I would be interested what others thought and also get a report on how he goes this Saturday.

I notice Tyson Andrews has not been named in either side - is he injured, or is that a typo, hence Jake being named in both sides?

31:50 Manly try to #4
Manly 4-0
The surface is all sandy - must have played something during the week.
Its scattered showers and squaly winds

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4