NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 15 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 15 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval at 5:30PM (local) on Friday (19th of June):

1. NICHOLAS HYNES
2. HARLAN COLLINS
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. BAILEY SHIACH-WISE
5. JESSE BOGLE
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS (C)
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
11. MATT DOUGLAS
12. JAMES PARKER
13. DARCY COX

14. BILLY BAINBRIDGE
15. NICK LYNN
16. DALLAS KOEN
17. ELIA FAATUI
18. JORDAN SIMS

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 15 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wyong Roos at Campbelltown Stadium at 12:45PM (local) on Saturday (20th of June):

1. DOM REARDON
2. BEN FRITZ
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5. DELROY BERRYMAN
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. KURT ALDRIDGE
8. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. JESSE SENE-LEFAO

14. MANAIA RUDOLPH
15. JORDAN LATHAM
16. UITI BAKER
17. TODD WILSON

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: Live Radio Coverage courtesy of Radiohub.com.au

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Last edited:
Hodges , Andrews, JSL should all be in 1st grade this week for mason Hasson and Lui

How is Andrews going in reggies ? i remember Joey saying he was a great front on defender

Going well I think when he had his opportunities last year I like what I saw and he brought aggression to our forward pack only the corresponding game against the Tigers last year at brookvale oval I clearly remember him having a very strong game.

Andrews is a good player and is one of their best and consistent forwards each week! The team need him on the field for the entire 80mins cos there's a clear difference on the field when Williamson rotates the forwards and gives him a spell on the bench!!
I like watching him play, he's got some good aggression!

NSW Cup venue change: Sea Eagles v Wyong now at Campbelltown Stadium this Saturday at 12.45pm instead of Brookvale Oval. WT v Knights 3pm
Thanks for that updated info @HappilyManly . I have edited my original team list post to reflect the update venue and game time. :)

I really feel for the NSW Cup players as they are treated like under 7's, instead of professionals.
If NYC also gets flicked by the NRL, then the 3 grades may only meet each other at the Christmas Party :mad:

Well at least they will be with the NSW Cup boys :)
But why can Campbelltown hold multiple games and Brookie not?@:rolleyes:

NSW Cup: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Wyong Roos

Saturday 20 June, Campbelltown Stadium

Kick-off: 2.00pm

Holden Cup: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

Kick-off: 12.00pm

Well at least they will be with the NSW Cup boys :)
But why can Campbelltown hold multiple games and Brookie not?@:rolleyes:

NSW Cup: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Wyong Roos

Kick-off: 2.00pm

Holden Cup: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

Kick-off: 12.00pm

The problem is our 20s are playing at the Tigers ground ( giving the Tigers an advantage ) and this is such a important game for the boys as if they lose against the Tigers they are out of the top 8

The problem is our 20s are playing at the Tigers ground ( giving the Tigers an advantage ) and this is such a important game for the boys as if they lose against the Tigers they are out of the top 8
You may be right but the Tigers only play at their "home ground" at cAmpbelltown once in a blue moon :0)

You may be right but the Tigers only play at their "home ground" at cAmpbelltown once in a blue moon :0)
Yes but they train there and it's our boys home game, makes the West Tigers feel comfortable. Anyway that's the way it is.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6