NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 14 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 14 - Sea Eagles vs BYE

NSW CUP - Round 14 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wests Tigers at Campbelltown Sports Stadium at 3:00 PM (local) on Saturday (13th of June):

1. DOM REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5. BEN FRITZ
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. KURT ALDRIDGE
8. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. JORDAN LATHAM

14. MANAIA RUDOLPH
15. TODD WILSON
16. JAMES HASSON
17. UITI BAKER

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Who is the kicker for NSW Cup? Wolfman is not playing this weekend.
We are going to need a kicker with Lyon out.

Hasson in the NSW Cup team means nothing as the NRL side doesn't play this weekend. And being on the bench in the reggies probably means he has been given this weekend to get some game time under his belt.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench for the Tigers game.

• 11 Jun 2015
  • Manly Daily
  • Andrew Prentice
Eagles swap maroon for a night in sky blue

TRIO PREPARE TO REPRESENT NSW AT MCG
IMAGINE making your rugby league debut for NSW at one of the world’s best sporting arenas, the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

getimage.aspx
Picture: TOM LOGANSea Eagles junior trio Cade Cust, Jesse Ramien and Billy Bainbridge will all represent the NSW under-18 side at the MCG next Wednesday.

It is a prestigious honour which awaits junior Sea Eagles trio Cade Cust, Jesse Ramien and Billy Bainbridge.

The Manly stars of tomorrow will represent the under-18s Blues v Maroons in the curtain-raiser to State of Origin II next Wednesday night.

Cust is a crafty halfback from Scone who stood out in Manly’s SG Ball squad. Ramien is a talented centre and Bainbridge is a hardworking second-rower whose playing style mirrors former club favourite Daniel Gartner.

Sea Eagles coaching and development manager Simon Healey said their selection in the junior Maroons was a reward for their dynamic on-field performances in maroon and white in the past few months.

“I am stoked for the guys. They all have very promising futures,” Healey said.

“Cade has been doing plenty of one-on-one work with Joey (Andrew Johns), so he couldn’t be in better hands.

“Jesse is already playing in our NYC (under-20s) as is Billy, who we picked up originally from Christian Brothers.

“They will be exposed to top-shelf coaching in the lead-up to next week and to play at the MCG, that will be a memory to cherish for the rest of their lives.”

In more good news for Manly fans, Healey predicted a heavier representation of Sea Eagles youngsters in NSW squads over the next few winters.

“Some of the kids we have coming through in our Harold Matthews and even junior train-on squads are incredibly talented,” Healey said.

“I have no doubt that a number of the guys in lower grades will end up playing first grade sooner rather than later.”

Recent standout graduates from Manly’s junior nursery include the supremely talented Trbojevic brothers, Jake and Tom, as well as utility back Clinton Gutherson.

Hasson in the NSW Cup team means nothing as the NRL side doesn't play this weekend. And being on the bench in the reggies probably means he has been given this weekend to get some game time under his belt.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench for the Tigers game.

Honestly I don't know how this guy gets named in first grade every week cos his form in NSW doesn't warrant a promotion at all!
His defense is terrible, I've lost count of how many times he gets caught standing still while the attack easily waltz past him and score a try! He couldn't catch a cold in the nudie up in the middle of a Swiss winter snowstorm! :)

If you go onto nsw cup Twitter there is a link to the west tigers website - they are steaming our game nsw cup against the Tigers online if anyone is interested

Live Streaming is starting from around 2:30 according to twitter

Mateo and JSL in for NSW Cup this afternoon.

Starling is playing also

Fine could be on the way as he was not named to played!!

2V's is at the game apparently today

Last edited:
Tigers 6-0 10 minutes in.

Mistake in goal from Delroy Berryman and west tigers score next play

Tigers 12-0 16 minutes in

Last edited:
Manly have had a lot of the ball up the the Tigers end this half.

3 sets on the line with nothing to show for it

The possession would be 60-40 possession to us.

Jayden hodges busy

Manly score under the post after break from Micheal Chee Kam break
Delroy Berryman score

Tigers lead 12-6 12 minutes to go in the half

I have just lost my radio feed - radio Hub has lost there feed

Once I get it back I will be able to continue with updates

Finally radio coverage back for the second half

Our attack in there 20 is in need of the improvement

Jayden Hodges running the show - he should be playing NRL next week

Last edited:
Mateo only on for first 15. And still on the bench. West tigers just scored from a grubber by josh drinkwater.

Our halves are soo bad the commentators are saying replace the halves with forwards.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6