NSW forward pack within 2 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
13. Cordner
12. Cartwright
11. Jackson
10. Trbojevic
9. ???? Rein/Lichaa/Farah
8. Woods

14. Merrin, Fifita, Klemmer, Tamou.

All of these players apart from Farah will be under 28 y.old in 2 years. Cartwright is an absolute gem and a moral for Test Jerseys. Jake is a rare breed of skill, endurance and power. What will be of him once he gets his body right ? The sky is the limit.

Add Shaun Lane (Bulldogs) to that list and you have an era of dominance dawning .

Cordner? :rofl:

Cartwright maybe. A few more games like Friday night will help his cause.

Jackson yes. Jake definitely and ditto Woods, Tamou and probably Klemmer. And Fifita will probably be there if he ever gets the concrete out of his boots (and stops trying to be funny with his brother on The Footy Show).

Its about time Robbie Farah stuck to playing with the Tigers until he retires. Problem is though, is there a long term replacement or are the hookers going to have NSW singing the blues?

This wont be a popular opinion but I believe Nsw go for bigger type props, Jake may miss out. Look at Aiden Tolman, he churns out the metres and tackles but has never had a look in because of his size, which is around the same as Jake . Reagan Campbell guilard IMO are the type of props nsw go for.

Not sure about NSW going for bigger props, they dropped Fifita for Merrin essentially. Jake will take Merrin's place in 2017. His defence is far better than Tolman (who I rate as the best club workhorse in the comp) which is why he will play origin. Cutting the morons, sorry maroons in half will fire up the boys.

RCG is another young guy looking better each game as well.

13. Cordner
12. Cartwright
11. Jackson
10. Trbojevic
9. ???? Rein/Lichaa/Farah
8. Woods

14. Merrin, Fifita, Klemmer, Tamou.

All of these players apart from Farah will be under 28 y.old in 2 years. Cartwright is an absolute gem and a moral for Test Jerseys. Jake is a rare breed of skill, endurance and power. What will be of him once he gets his body right ? The sky is the limit.

Add Shaun Lane (Bulldogs) to that list and you have an era of dominance dawning .
Pretty good imo including the Lane call.
Only 2 I cant see, are Rein - very good out of dummy half but believe there will be better options & Merrin is great at NRL level but feel he will be pushed out of SOO level

Gus Gould is right, there is a good era for NSW beginning right now, the blues pack has really improved and the ageing toads are struggling to keep up, QLD still has the edge out wide for now.

Jake T weighs about 106 kgs at present and is still only 21yo ...I'd doubt he's fully matured and will get to at least 110-112.
I think he will be big enough to mix it with the big boys.

This wont be a popular opinion but I believe Nsw go for bigger type props, Jake may miss out. Look at Aiden Tolman, he churns out the metres and tackles but has never had a look in because of his size, which is around the same as Jake . Reagan Campbell guilard IMO are the type of props nsw go for.

Matt Scott isn't the biggest Prop around, but probably No.1 in the game atm. He is about 106kgs, similar to Jake T

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4