NSW cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
NSW cup smashed west today at brooky

Cliff is doing a good job with this team. 48/ 8 was the score.

Last year they ran last and got belted each week. Cliff seems to be working out as a good coach and the step up from A grade has been good. Lets hope he can make a few stars out of these guys.
I see 2 trys to a kid called Trent Reilly. Bobs his uncle.

To be honest Wests are below Bundy Red Cup standard. So we were going to win easily.
If we're putting that scoreline on Norths or Newtown than be happy.
And the merger are putting all there stock in Bret team.
Personally I think promotion and relegation should come into play for the NSW cup and BRC

Phantar said:
NSW Cup won 48-8 today. The sooner they link up with the Sunshine Coast the better.

I have said this before the sunshine coast is gone. Tove's will never let it go there again. He is a club man and it will stay on the nth shore.
The best thing that may happen is that they merge with Norths to have a strong local north of Sydney side. At the moment Nths are feeder to Souths. That's a joke.
PS
I read in the daily that Nth Syd legend Greg Florimo is playing in the manly jrn league for Avalon. interesting

eagles2win is on the ball on this one.

Much better performance than last week apparently.

That said Wests Magpies haven't won a game all season, and have an average of:
Scoring 12 points a game
Having 59 points put on them each game

That said get all the kicks and that score would be 54-12 so pretty much an average weekend thrashing for the Magpies.

Some of their previous losses have been:
88-16 to Balmain
50-6 to Mounties
58-16 to Wenty
70-12 to Windsor
78-0 to Bulldogs

Deadset they are absolutely woeful in both attack and defence.

Still a deserved win for Manly, and one they needed in NSW Cup to stay with the pack.

lovefooty said:
Phantar said:
NSW Cup won 48-8 today. The sooner they link up with the Sunshine Coast the better.

I have said this before the sunshine coast is gone. Tove's will never let it go there again. He is a club man and it will stay on the nth shore.
The best thing that may happen is that they merge with Norths to have a strong local north of Sydney side. At the moment Nths are feeder to Souths. That's a joke.
PS
I read in the daily that Nth Syd legend Greg Florimo is playing in the manly jrn league for Avalon. interesting
Hey buddy

The thing is playing our reserve players in q cup is the best thing for the club we save money by not having to field a complete side and we can blood our younger players in a stronger comp

Look how that worked for hodko,Dce,Bruher,trex,lussick and mauro.

Let's save our resources for nrl squad and the kids in the Toyota cup.

How the **** is qld cup better than NSW cup?

Both are reserve grade but NSW cup is reggies to a lot more teams than qld cup is.

**** sunny coast, we need to contract players who live in the area and are ready to go for firsts when needed. Flying back and forth is an unnecessary incumberance.
How can playing agin burleigh bears and central cutters be more productive than playing against actual reserves of actual teams we actually play?

Poor old maggies have been screwed by the tiggers and i hope they give them what we gave the bears for being arseholes.

I'm sure I read in RLW a while back that the Sunshine Coast are hooked up with another NRL side now, or maybe it was 1 of the new bids trying to get in they are associated with

We've won 4 games out of 12, and that's a great job? With a minus 112 differential?

You guys are easily pleased.

For the record Duff, I don't know how or where, but it's just known that outside the NRL, the QLD Cup is the next toughest tier. Don't ask me how I know that, because I don't, I just know.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'm sure I read in RLW a while back that the Sunshine Coast are hooked up with another NRL side now, or maybe it was 1 of the new bids trying to get in they are associated with

Looking to start a new bid with Redcliffe. Not for this time around but down the track possibly next expansion round

Duff said:
How the f**k is qld cup better than NSW cup?

Both are reserve grade but NSW cup is reggies to a lot more teams than qld cup is.

f**k sunny coast, we need to contract players who live in the area and are ready to go for firsts when needed. Flying back and forth is an unnecessary incumberance.
How can playing agin burleigh bears and central cutters be more productive than playing against actual reserves of actual teams we actually play?

Poor old maggies have been screwed by the tiggers and i hope they give them what we gave the bears for being arseholes.

Burleigh - Titans
Cutters - Broncos

Duff said:
How the f**k is qld cup better than NSW cup?

f**k sunny coast, we need to contract players who live in the area and are ready to go for firsts when needed. Flying back and forth is an unnecessary incumberance.

Qld cup is a stronger competition with more followers and a higher quality of football played. This means that players will be better prepared for first grade who have come through Qld cup rather than NSW cup. Qld cup does not see themselves as reserve grade rather a competition in in their own right. Qld cup has strong conection with geograhical areas that are not necessarilly represented by NRL teams and therefore caters for a fan base that NSW cup does not cover in a similar way. If NSW Rugby League was serious it would structure our competition in a similar way, fielding teams from Gosford, Wagga etc so that the games played carried more meaning for fans and players, produced more revenue and a higher standard of football.

The fan base doesn't make the play stronger.

If you are a fringe first grader, you want to be in a team that has a first grade to progress to. Either the three qld teams dilute their reggies accross many teams or there are three teams in q cup that have potential first graders and the rest are just guys that have given up.

Every player in the nsw cup is there to pressure first graders. It is reserve grade.

Duff said:
The fan base doesn't make the play stronger.

If you are a fringe first grader, you want to be in a team that has a first grade to progress to. Either the three qld teams dilute their reggies accross many teams or there are three teams in q cup that have potential first graders and the rest are just guys that have given up.

Every player in the nsw cup is there to pressure first graders. It is reserve grade.

Yes and no. A few QLD cup players have played there entire career in the QLD Cup not because they were Reggie standard they just wanted to play for that club there whole career. Troy Lindsay from Redcliffe is a prime example

Who knows which comp is stronger, they never play each other !! And you can guarantee the majority that say 1 is stronger than the other haven't seen a game of both to judge it

Kiwi Eagle said:
Who knows which comp is stronger, they never play each other !! And you can guarantee the majority that say 1 is stronger than the other haven't seen a game of both to judge it

Apparently the ARLC will change that.
Wether that be NSW cup champs vs QLD cup champs.
Or doing a whole reshuffle of the comp. Personally I think the later would be awesome

The fact is that the nsw cup is played in nsw.
The last time I looked the sea eagles are a nsw team.
Our reserve grade should be in N S W .
Our area is north of the harbor. If we send our players to QLD it makes N S W cup weaker.
As I have said 2v is a local jnr Des was not. While he is coach every thing will be here in manly N S W.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6