NSW Cup teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly To Win!

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
On the bench for North Sydney is Aaron Groom and on the bench for Wyong is Magnus Stromquist which I found very interesting.

When and why did Stromquist go to the Roos? I thought he was a chance of a run in first grade - why would you go to the Roos where you are no chance of playing first grade? Or do I have it wrong?

Stromquist played in our trial games. I wonder if he can come back if we run into a lot of injuries. Are the roos affiliated with any NRL team?

tookey said:
Stromquist played in our trial games. I wonder if he can come back if we run into a lot of injuries. Are the roos affiliated with any NRL team?

Western Reds

tookey said:

Not according to nswrl

Why?
Because of the folding stuff that Wyong will pay players.
Think about it you play at a NRL affiliate you may get 1 or 2 games in the NRL and earn stuff all or go to Wyong and get paid more.

Plenty of people had Stromquist penciled in as a permanent first grader for us. I never thought he would be. Tried hard, but if you are a tad undersized as he was you need to be able to make up for that with your athleticism but as he didn't seem to have an abundance of that either he was never NRL quality in my mind.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4