Nsw cup standouts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Both halves looked good, Littlejohn punched holes in them nearly at will.... The half back looked dangerous as well, and I must be the first to put up my hand... I'm the first to lay the boot into cheekam this year but today had a strong game. I know they won but gee isn't nsw cup leagues away from first grade, slow and full of errors... But good win all the same.

I was really impressed with Santini at centre, he would be a good cover for Matai if he is forced out with injury. I also thought Littlejohn did a good job at 5/8

Did Horo and JSL play, they will be needed next week in first grade.

Who else will come in?

Toovey said 3 serious knee injuries, so we will be without Symonds, Sao and Burgess.

Santini had a great game, what a shame he was out injured early in the season when we needed a replacement for Lyons/ Matai, also thought Ralph had a good game

Did Horo and JSL play, they will be needed next week in first grade.

Who else will come in?

Toovey said 3 serious knee injuries, so we will be without Symonds, Sao and Burgess.

BJ played his second game in the last 3 weeks since returning from injury so could be a chance as well.

Didn't see how he went though, did he play many minutes?

Hodges has proven that the jump up from NSW cup to NRL First Grade can be a step too far for most. Which is unfortunate, because I watched him in a trial against Parra a couple of years ago and he had an absolute blinder, and Ive been waiting for that ever since.

Rudolph excites me though.
I hope he gets a crack next year to see what he's got at the elite level.

I wasnt impressed by Lawrence.
He got man-handled often.
Vave was impressive, albeit carrying a lot of extra kg's.

Lawrence was ordinary , no real impact even for nsw cup... Pretty disappointing considering how long we have had to wait for him to return,
If I had to pick 3 to replace today's injured it would be Lawrence , horo and Liu, if Liu not available then maybe chee kam

4 injuries to be replaced no way could Matai play next week.

Tom T back with Hiku to center the rest I tend to agree.

Horo will be one change, MCK having played a bit of center this year would have to come in just for that given we have finished with Symonds in the centers more often than the forwards.and we need another prop so BJ will get the nod and come off the bench

I think BJ is a cpl gallops short of first grade atm. That's no disrespect to him. He has worked his arse off to get back on the field this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6