NSW Cup - Round 11 Team Lists, Info & Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bird Up

Reserve Grader
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Penrith Panthers
Brookvale Oval - Sat 24th May
Kick Off @ 3pm
Listen Live @ 89.9FM
http://www.hawkesburyradio.com.au/

Match Preview
(Courtesy of NSWRL Website)

Unable to make it three wins in a row for the first time in three years last weekend, the Sea Eagles will look to bounce back here against a Penrith side that is looking to post their fourth straight win. In fact, the Panthers have only tasted defeat once since opening the season with two straight losses and could perhaps lay claim to being the hottest team in the competition right now. A professional seven point win against the Bulldogs last Friday night now sees the Panthers sitting pretty inside the top four, and well within striking distance of the first placed Magpies. The Sea Eagles had ample opportunities last weekend to get home over the top of the Warriors but couldn't do so. With that said, they were once again very competitive and they do appear to have turned a corner from the side that lost their opening five games of the season. Manaia Rudolph is looking increasingly comfortable each and every week in the Sea Eagles colours and his match up against Panthers halfback Tom Humble may well hold the key to this clash.

Come get some: We are always excited by some of the great individual match ups that we get to see each and every week in the VB NSW Cup, and the one here between Waqa Blake and Cheyse Blair is another that has us licking our lips. Blair has an obvious advantage in terms of experience having tasted first grade at Parramatta and more recently with Manly, however Blake has first grade written all over him, and is definitely a player on the rise. Both of these centres are strapping young lads and love to mix it up physically on the field. Look for them to go at it right throughout.

Prediction: The Panthers won't get it all their own way but should come out on top. Panthers by 10.

Manly Sea Eagles
1. CLINTON GUTHERSON
2. JAYDEN HORO
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. DOMENIC REARDON
6. MASADA IOSEFA
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JAMES HASSON
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON
Interchange
14. JAMIL HOPOATE
15. DYLAN KELLY
16. LUKE BARTLEY
17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

Penrith Panthers
1. KIERAN MOSS
2. ETO NABULI
3. WAQA BLAKE
4. KEVIN NAIQAMA
5. DALLIN WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. WILL SMITH
7. TOM HUMBLE
8. SAM ANDERSON
9. KIERRAN MOSELEY
10. REAGAN CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. BEN MURDOCH-MASILA
12. ISAAH YEO
13. RYAN SIMPKINS
Interchange
14. BRYCE CARTWRIGHT
15. LIAM AYOUB
16. VAIPUNA TIA KILIFI
17. NATHAN SMITH
18. ANTHONY CHERRINGTON COACH: GARTH BRENNAN

RE: NSW Cup - Round 11 Team Lists, Match Preview, Info & Results

Thanks @Bird Up

With no 1sts this week I'll definitely try to listen to this tomorrow.

I hope Cheyse Blair does fire up; he seems to have been relatively flat from recent reports.

Interesting too for Satini, facing his old club for the first time.

Good luck to the boys.

RE: NSW Cup - Round 11 Team Lists, Match Preview, Info & Results

RiverEagle said:
Thanks @Bird Up

With no 1sts this week I'll definitely try to listen to this tomorrow.

I hope Cheyse Blair does fire up; he seems to have been relatively flat from recent reports.

Interesting too for Satini, facing his old club for the first time.

Good luck to the boys.

All good, just trying to keep their limited exposure umm exposed! :)

Yeah let's hope Blair can fire up because to be honest since coming back to NSW Cup he has been well disappointing. We've seen what he can do in first grade when he's on fire, I kinda expected him to have much more impact than he has had so far.

Satini must be itching to get back on the field but we will miss Jake T who's out with an ankle injury. He tirelessly runs hit up after hit up gaining countless metres all game and then there's his slick ability to offload mid tackle....

I will be at the game again so I will try to update as best I can!

Good Luck Boys! :)

I had wondered why you hadn't been doing the previews mate @Jethro

So no progress reports from Bird or Wheel yet?

What's up guys?!

According to the Penrith Panthers NSW Cup Facebook page we lost 42-8. Oh well. They have an excellent side.

Manly To Win! said:
According to the Penrith Panthers NSW Cup Facebook page we lost 42-8. Oh well. They have an excellent side.

Bugger...perhaps that explains why there were no updates!

I tried to go to the Hawksbury radio link without success.
Glad I didn't tap into that disaster now.

Manly To Win! said:

Bugger...perhaps that explains why there were no updates!

I tried to go to the Hawkesbury radio link without success.
Glad I didn't tap into that disaster now.

RiverEagle said:
I had wondered why you hadn't been doing the previews mate @Jethro

So no progress reports from Bird or Wheel yet?

What's up guys?!

Sorry didn't get to Brookie was up watching weena play the bulldogs at Beverley Job

The http://www.nswrl.com.au/seniors/vb-nsw-cup/nsw-cup-results.html site will have a report. The video isn't loaded till mid week though.

42 - 8 loss and the only players to shine in a very dull day were Gutherson ,Hodges and Hoppa when he came on off the bench . We could not hang on to the ball to build any momentum in the game and we got rolled up the middle .

Doin a great job there Willow. On a serious note though....Will Smith plays for The Panfers - we had no chance. No one side steps The Fresh Prince.

Ryan said:
Doin a great job there Willow. On a serious note though....Will Smith plays for The Panfers - we had no chance. No one side steps The Fresh Prince.

and now that you have mentioned Will Smith plays for The Panfers, this song has come immediately to my mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA

Where was Trbojevic? Is there an under 20s SOO coming up this week and if so why wasnt Gutherson in the side too?

Thanks Happily. Hope he'll use the time off to talk with Manly about signing a new 3 year contract. he should take young Clinton along with him. For that matter make it a threesome. Take Tom Terrific also. Perhaps Jamil needs a look too. And what about....

Well one of 2 things here. Either these future players are just no good or they are good players not being coached properly. I fail to see how that forward pack can be so dominated over week after week.
Either way there needs to be some dramatic changes to our minor grades and soon. This sort of garbage is simply unacceptable at any level in this club. The axe needs to be weilded somewhere NOW!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4