NSW Blues next coach...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasler would be my first choice then Gould. But I dont think either of them will do it.
Loz Daley will get the gig I reckon

Hasler would be my first choice then Gould. But I dont think either of them will do it.
Loz Daley will get the gig I reckon

If Daley gets the nod we are goooorne. He has no idea that bloke!. Surely there is someone else besides Daley the goose. I would rather Freddy over him. Wouldnt it be great if Andrew Johns wanted to do it. He would be perfect!!!

Give it to Cliffy he would be better than Daley.

Jason Taylor would go alright too I reckon.

If Daley gets the nod we are goooorne. He has no idea that bloke!. Surely there is someone else besides Daley the goose. I would rather Freddy over him. Wouldnt it be great if Andrew Johns wanted to do it. He would be perfect!!!

Give it to Cliffy he would be better than Daley.

Jason Taylor would go alright too I reckon.

Get a team of them together to do it

Mal is no supercoach, but he surrounds himself with the right people

Freddy with Gould behind him pulling some strings could be the go

Get a team of them together to do it

Mal is no supercoach, but he surrounds himself with the right people

Freddy with Gould behind him pulling some strings could be the go

Kiwi Eagle said:
Mal is no supercoach,

This ^. Absolutely KE. I can't stand the hype around Mal. I've always maintaned my Grandma could have coached that team to SOO victories.

Daley has confirmed he will stop all his media work if he get's the gig..
That is a win for all Daley sufferers...give him the job!:p

Clint said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Mal is no supercoach,

This ^. Absolutely KE. I can't stand the hype around Mal. I've always maintaned my Grandma could have coached that team to SOO victories.

Exactly. Talk about right time, right place for mal. The powers that be in NSW are retards if they think we can stick someone like daley in and have any success.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2