NSW better find another winger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
B Stewart - he scored 2 on the wing vs Canberra - might as well play everyone out of position this time eh Ricky??

I don't think it was as bad on the second viewing but I want to watch it again. I thought he dropped him directly on his head but I think it was as much shoulder and back than head which might save him a degree of grading which might be the difference between missing any game time. I hope he gets off.

slightly off topic but how dumb are these two teams!

When someone ends up in a wheelchair. You're right it ain't good and no one wants to see them but they aren't going to wipe out an origin player.

ayjay007 said:
These tackles are dangerous.When is someone actually going to get marched for one?

When they become a professional foul?

I'm thinking Hoppa to wing & Idris into the centers.

Wolfpack said:
ayjay007 said:
These tackles are dangerous.When is someone actually going to get marched for one?

When they become a professional foul?

I'm thinking Hoppa to wing & Idris into the centers.

You have to commit mass murder,or be a serial killer to get 10" for a professional foul these days.I'm talking good old fashioned send-off for a dangerous throw.Refs too gutless?

The Gronk said:
If he is not gone for that it will be a disgrace.

Mcmanus?
Wolfman?
Merrit?

Idris to centres?

Merritt for mine.

Btw Wolfmans card has been marked never ever under any circumstance to be considered again for NSW, never ever never never ever again.

Phil Dukes will get a run before Wolfie.

bob dylan said:
The Gronk said:
If he is not gone for that it will be a disgrace.

Mcmanus?
Wolfman?
Merrit?

Idris to centres?

Merritt for mine.

Btw Wolfmans card has been marked never ever under any circumstance to be considered again for NSW, never ever never never ever again.

Phil Dukes will get a run before Wolfie.

I thoughts Chocs card was also marked?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6