NRL's most underrated player....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Has to be Matt Ballin.
Ballins fitness is 2nd to none, his defence is solid with massive numbers & he has a habit of scoring some crucial tries in big games like the opener in the 08 GF to start the onslaught.
His ability to provide go foward is top shelf & he is the ultimate team player who can easily go the 80 minutes.
Take out Cam Smith & he would have been the SOO rake & his credentials in media circles would be far bigger.
Ballin has a huge influence on the Seaeagles & if he is not the most underrated player who is??

Has to be Matt Ballin.
Ballins fitness is 2nd to none, his defence is solid with massive numbers & he has a habit of scoring some crucial tries in big games like the opener in the 08 GF to start the onslaught.
His ability to provide go foward is top shelf & he is the ultimate team player who can easily go the 80 minutes.
Take out Cam Smith & he would have been the SOO rake & his credentials in media circles would be far bigger.
Ballin has a huge influence on the Seaeagles & if he is not the most underrated player who is??

Cant argue with that. Matai is massively underrated too. The hard work he does from dummy half us 2nd to none. So valuable.

Cant argue with that. Matai is massively underrated too. The hard work he does from dummy half us 2nd to none. So valuable.

Stevo said:
How's killer underrated? He's widely regarded as the best centre in the game.

He is underrated because few people recognise that he is actually the best human being ever to walk on Earth.

Stevo said:
How's killer underrated? He's widely regarded as the best centre in the game.

He is underrated because few people recognise that he is actually the best human being ever to walk on Earth.

I don't think Ballin is underrated. Everyone knows what he does and how well he does it, I think most league fans would recognise that. I think Matai on the other hand is more underrated because 99% of supporters from other clubs think he just a thug. They don't see how good an actual ball runner he is and whilst he loves pulling off the big hit, how good his actual decisions are in defence.

I don't think Ballin is underrated. Everyone knows what he does and how well he does it, I think most league fans would recognise that. I think Matai on the other hand is more underrated because 99% of supporters from other clubs think he just a thug. They don't see how good an actual ball runner he is and whilst he loves pulling off the big hit, how good his actual decisions are in defence.

MB is certainly not underated by true Manly fans.

Overall in the NRL I think that little Gold Coast hooker with the unusual name, Srama?, is a terrific player. I understand that he is being paid the basic wage. They need to upgade his contract.

That rookie Newcastle player Rochow (who Wolfie smashed) looked promising. Big and fast. I'd never heard of him.

MB is certainly not underated by true Manly fans.

Overall in the NRL I think that little Gold Coast hooker with the unusual name, Srama?, is a terrific player. I understand that he is being paid the basic wage. They need to upgade his contract.

That rookie Newcastle player Rochow (who Wolfie smashed) looked promising. Big and fast. I'd never heard of him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2