NRL TV Promotion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
i take it most have seen the underwhelming NRL advertisement on TV.

What a fantastic opportunity to showcase a few seconds of every team scoring a great try to embrace the entire league community. But no, something so bloody easy has descended into clips of the favoured clubs. Really! These blokes **** me to no end.

i take it most have seen the underwhelming NRL advertisement on TV.

What a fantastic opportunity to showcase a few seconds of every team scoring a great try to embrace the entire league community. But no, something so bloody easy has descended into clips of the favoured clubs. Really! These blokes **** me to no end.
Did you actually expect anything else?

Was it an offical NRL promo or Nein promo displaying their love affair with the donkeys?

I imagine the NRL gives them alot of creative freedom as they seem to bend over for them for everything else.

They have us in one shot , with someone going over against us . They **** me to no fukhing end .

Same **** every year for the lower ranked teams from the season before.
NRL needs to sort their **** out..
I reckon we will see a huge drop in numbers all around the Comp from supporters on TV and at the grounds.

Is that the ad with some yawn fest of a song?
How hard is it to choose a song that revs people up and gets them fired up for the season.

I guess I’m guilty of living in hope and commonsense. Hard work when you follow RL I know.

Shame the quarter mill logo redesign wasn’t invested in a competent PR outfit.
Still cannot fathom how that logo change equated to a quarter of a mill... dead set... absolute sharks running our game.

I would have thought that the idiots, as dopey as they are, would've seen the opportunity to bring back the big buildup to the season with a theme song like the simply the best days.
They would be aware that the game is on the nose and in need of a massive injection of promotion and goodwill but nah.
I haven't seen the ad and tbh don't care if I don't but to me it's yet another missed opportunity.
Or maybe theme songs are "ya totally not cool and are inappropriate" in today's world.
F*cked if I know and fast becoming f*cked if I care...

Nothing wrong with the Trivago girl!
Haha wasn't complaining!

And you know what - their campaign is working! My wife was saying something to me about booking an upcoming holiday and my 7 year old goes "duhhh mum just use Trivago!"

I think there were 2 shots of a manly player, one was Dylan Walker chasing someone, as he'd been done, and another was a Manly player being run over the top of......I'm glad I'm not the only one p***ed about this.

Again if I was Des (and I wouldn't be surprised if he does this), I'd be showing the team that ad.....this is what the NRL and community think of you guys.....and to be fair that's what we did last year. We rolled over, got run over. Well those smart a***s are going to eat this ad when we start rolling over teams.

Is that the ad with the lady singing rise up?

I saw a female Manly fan standing up and the Knights celebrating what I assume is a golden point win over Manly.

That's it.

Ch 9 also showing their awareness by including a "De Belin, De beast" sign in the add.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6