NRL Television Advertisment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bhot

Reserve Grader
Last year we saw the NRL remove Brett Stewart from TV advertising.
Has their 2010 advertisement been changed so the Storm no longer appear (or appear less), especially at the end when they celebrate the grand final win?

I haven't been seeing their ad lately and was wondering if it had been pulled, and if not, should it be changed again this year.

The same question was asked of David Gallop somewhere the other day and the reply was that that advertising campaign had just about ran to the end of the original planned duration and that it is hardly played anymore anyway so they will not be spending any more resources to change it now.

Interestingly enough on Friday Night Football the intro still contained a shot of Storm celebrating their win last year.  Will 9 catch up?

eggson link said:
Interestingly enough on Friday Night Football the intro still contained a shot of Storm celebrating their win last year.  Will 9 catch up?

Probably not. To me, their league department appear to be sympathetic towards the Storm with their commentary.

Fox sports changed their intro from that shot of storm winning the 09 gf to a generic shot of the trophy.

nita link said:
Fox sports changed their intro from that shot of storm winning the 09 gf to a generic shot of the trophy.

They should have changed it to us winning the 08 Grand Final as we are now the current Premiers. ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6