NRL Recruitment Chat Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can Manly sign Fifita or Haas for a few weeks....actually we don't need em and will get it done with who we got

Looking at the squad there is not much depth with edge forwards, Guaca and Schuster have cemented their spots, outside of that JetSki and Sirro not signed (personally happy if they go), need o e or two for injury cover.

Looking at the squad there is not much depth with edge forwards, Guaca and Schuster have cemented their spots, outside of that JetSki and Sirro not signed (personally happy if they go), need o e or two for injury cover.
I agree a young talented edge to complement the squad is the way to go

Reports are Gutho is going to be chasing 1mil.

This is not dig at Gutho cause he is a very good player. Also not a dig at Parra...as fun as that is.

Now that said, if I was Parra I'd wish him the best of luck and move him on.

Tell him you have 750k and if he can get more elsewhere the got get it.

This is not dig at Gutho cause he is a very good player. Also not a dig at Parra...as fun as that is.

He'd be gone in 60 seconds...

He'd be gone in 60 seconds...
No doubt, but I think Parra would be better off than over paying, league is full off good full backs and Gutho aint one of the million dollar ones

Last edited:

$1million???

For this?

20210809_211315.jpg

Just seen Paul Kent saying Parra would be better saving their money and chasing either Tom or Tedesco or Papenhouzen or Ponga. He isn't a top class fullback and they need one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6