NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I use to love this show....But will not watch it again with Johns and Geyer....Johns loves himself and already had a dig at the Eagles after 20 mins

Personally I think the show is looking far better than last years version and have enjoyed the start of it, and I can't stand Warren Smith so surprised I am saying that

It's awesome. I'm not a fan of smith but the 4 of them are working well together. Good to hear Joey is STill working with our halves

Cambo said:
It's awesome. I'm not a fan of smith but the 4 of them are working well together. Good to hear Joey is STill working with our halves

Yeah nothing better than the greatest halfback ever working with Manlys halves.

Im enjoying the show. Smith is a goose so is tallis but as you said they work well together.

Frogz said:
I use to love this show....But will not watch it again with Johns and Geyer....Johns loves himself and already had a dig at the Eagles after 20 mins

As Manly fans we have to harden up and be able to take media and outside criticism (water off the 'sea eagles' back if you will) he did tip us to beat the Warriors and gave us a nice wrap after that so it wasn't all bad.

I'm with KE - it is refreshing especially without Daily I do like John's no bull**** policy, should be interesting to see if he stays with it throughout the year.

Agree with Frogz on this one. I much prefer the previous years format. Matty , MG & Gordie seemed to be talking over each other for most of the show. They also seemed very uneasy / nervous. Neither of them could sit still.

I'm usually out (sporting committment) on a Weds night , but I certainly won't be rushing back to watch that program.

much better than the tired old format. that's the beauty of pay tv; if its broke they fix it pretty quick.

tallis is the only concern. his "brisbane was robbed" in the preliminary final comments should keep the hicks watching.

very good though.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
much better than the tired old format. that's the beauty of pay tv; if its broke they fix it pretty quick.

tallis is the only concern. his "brisbane was robbed" in the preliminary final comments should keep the hicks watching.

very good though.

Robbed? What were they robbed of? Lockyer robbed them with his "will he or wont he" bull****

Tallis was/is and always will be a ****ing cockstain

MG is just an idiot. This bloke gets paid good dollars to be a rugby league expert and he hasn't got a clue. He just gets things wrong that the casual fan would know and makes ridiculous statments without engaging his brain. Maybe he's auditioning for a spot on The Circle?

At least Matty had the guts to admit he was compromised in the past with his commentary. Although his claim of not being biased is paper thin. He'd help out any club if they tried to get him back. I'm surprised he still like having a crack at Joey, because he owes him 99c in the dollar for every one he's earned.

I don't mind Tallis. Whilst I don't always agree with him, I do think he's honest and I respect that. And I don't mind Smith, he's a heap better than Phelan.

Will be interesting to see if they rotate Daley and Alexander. I wouldn't mind that, but fingers crossed we've seen that last of Freeman.

I thought the show was sh1t, Johns tries to con everyone into believing he is every bodies working class hero and Geyer is a melon head.
Give me Wayne Pearce and Greg Alexander any day.

Yes please MB. Johns is a goose. Geyer was sitting there at one stage with one foot up on the lounge like he was home.
I just want to sit down for an hour and watch/listen to people talk about league...whats happening and whats not. I dont need to see a part time variety show. Wonder how long before they start the comedy sketches.

Thought it was a whole lot better than before but I wouldn't have Smith hosting. Maybe he drops out as things settle down and Johns takes over.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Tallis was a "guest" maybe they will rotate a few around. Hope so....Tallis is one of the most bias knobs there is

Things might change once they've actually got games to talk about,but I agree,bring back Pearce and Wiz. At least Wiz was semi-articulate unlike MG and Tallis. My staffy has more brainpower than those 2 put together.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2