NRL in danger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
davohan123,

Do you seriously think that Greater Sydney will be out of lockdown in mid August (7 rounds remaining plus the semifinals to be completed) to allow for the GF in early November?

The way the numbers are growing, and the vaccine hesitancy still a factor, I think you’re a bit optimistic that the NRL would only miss a month if the teams are booted out of hillbilly central.

Given the number of players who have been caught breaching protocols you have to wonder how many are getting away with it. And the Qld government would only be more sceptical than me!

davohan123,

Do you seriously think that Greater Sydney will be out of lockdown in mid August (7 rounds remaining plus the semifinals to be completed) to allow for the GF in early November?

The way the numbers are growing, and the vaccine hesitancy still a factor, I think you’re a bit optimistic that the NRL would only miss a month if the teams are booted out of hillbilly central.
You are probably right there I agree just me being optimistic and hopeful. But yes its very unlikely we see any more NRL in Sydney in 2021

so footy players can't seem to stop breaking covid protocols, and now we're relying on those who married said footballers to also follow covid protocols.

Lord help us.

I see they're already breaking the rules passing food between hotel rooms, etc.

~sigh~

GE over here at the moment there is a wait of days to get test results!
And they are publishing 'new' exposure sites from over a week ago (today being 23 July we get "if you attended this joint on 14 July etc"). So the numbers are going to continue to explode.
The NSW outbreak has just been declared a national emergency. Not very good at all.

so footy players can't seem to stop breaking covid protocols, and now we're relying on those who married said footballers to also follow covid protocols.

Lord help us.

I see they're already breaking the rules passing food between hotel rooms, etc.

~sigh~
It's really pathetic that they can't follow the protocols with most having been in a bubble for a whole 6-7 days. Weren't they allowed to take their PS4 etc. ?????????

Maybe they should spare a thought for the people in Sydney who aren't earning any money with the lockdown halting all construction work and others not allowed to leave their LGA.

I wonder if Api has locked his social accounts as he would have been getting plenty of abuse.

At least that would keep him occupied for hours blocking people.

It's really pathetic that they can't follow the protocols with most having been in a bubble for a whole 6-7 days.

Weren't they allowed to take their PS4 etc. ?????????

I wonder if Api has locked his social accounts as he would have been getting plenty of abuse.

At least that would keep him occupied for hours blocking people.

I read that both he and his wife have deleted their social media accounts.

Some must be...

"Oh I'm totally such a social media influencer, I need to hang out on the balcony and take 500 selfies before uploading the 300 best ones and pray for likes...and free stuff."

I read Rd 21 will be a triple header at Suncorp.
Chur Bros v Gummies
Bird Flu v 'riff
Us v Sunshowers

Please stay out of trouble until I've watched that round live.

I'd be guessing every chance Sydney won't be in a position to host the NRL finals. I also highly doubt the QLD premier is going to rush to bin the NRL and miss out on QLD cities hosting all finals and the grand final.

I'd be guessing every chance Sydney won't be in a position to host the NRL finals. I also highly doubt the QLD premier is going to rush to bin the NRL and miss out on QLD cities hosting all finals and the grand final.
Of course , no way they’d kick the NRL out!!

They’ve always wanted a GF, this might be their ONLY chance

The 500 family members of NRL players and club staff have been stripped of their balcony privileges, as CEO Andrew Abdo warned anyone else who breaks quarantine rules would be sent home to Sydney.

Abdo broke the news to family members via a phone hook-up late on Friday night.

The Queensland Government made the decision to ban families from using their balconies after people were seen handing each other food between balconies and floor levels on Thursday, and because people are in general over entitled idiots.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2