NRL Fox Channel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a pity it's not from 2016 on.

And finally as a Manly supporter living in QLD I'll be able to watch my team play live, even if the Donkeys get every Friday night.

I don't know how many games I've had to try and stream ( illegally ) or listen on radio.

Just wish this could happen for the 2016 season.

I may have mis-read, but I thought talk was FOX would simulcast all games live, like they do with the AFL.
Doesn't the simulcast stipulate airing the Nein ads :mad:

The dedicated Fox games will be ad free.
Also the airing of live sports odds will be banned in NSW from March, 2016 :clap:

Doesn't the simulcast stipulate airing the Nein ads :mad:

The dedicated Fox games will be ad free.
Also the airing of live sports odds will be banned in NSW from March, 2016 :clap:
With the AFL games they dont show the ads so i don't see why they would for NRL but who knows

With the AFL games they dont show the ads so i don't see why they would for NRL but who knows
That's what Nein asked Smith for, and he signed off on it . It was reported at the time of the new deal. But things are still being negotiated with Fox @:cool:

We'll still get the CH9 commentary,just like the AFL does,but there won't be the commercial breaks between kicks at goal or a scrum feed.Only thing I don't know is what happens when Rabs or Gould are waffling on about "the block",will that be broadcast on fox?CH7 commentators don't do ads mid game for CH7 programs like CH9 does,that's why their simulcast works

I just hope they fill it up with some "classic" stuff
Anyone watch the afl channel? What do they do besides games/ shows

I'm sure there was a rugby league channel when pay tv started back in the 90's.
I had Galaxy at the time and sure there was a channel for rugby league that was 24/7

I just hope they fill it up with some "classic" stuff
Anyone watch the afl channel? What do they do besides games/ shows
Love to see a back page sort of show.
I don't want to see blokes dressed up as woman. And ex footballers thinking there funny as f@ck, when there not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4