NRL fans roast Manly's Jackson Hastings saga after Parramatta Eels thumping

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sporting news is a joke. The day nrl fans yet they have a post of one of their own from Facebook they thought was funny. This is the same mob who have the fat fool peters on their books

Sporting news is a joke. The day nrl fans yet they have a post of one of their own from Facebook they thought was funny. This is the same mob who have the fat fool peters on their books
Peters did not create the Hastings fiasco . Sporting news is only stating the obvious where no good news sells .

The man’s responsible for more leaks than green grocer. Fat fool
To me its the cause that is concerning and not the leaks .
When there is no cause there are no leaks .
There are leaks at every club but not every club is in the sht like we are

To me its the cause that is concerning and not the leaks .
When there is no cause there are no leaks .
There are leaks at every club but not every club is in the sht like we are
KFC peters has caused so much trouble for so long. He has his mouth pieces in the media.

They were the ones who went after Dave Perry and went after tooves.
I wonder why the Stewart’s have nothing to do with him now???

KFC peters has caused so much trouble for so long. He has his mouth pieces in the media.

They were the ones who went after Dave Perry and went after tooves.
What does the Hastings fiasco got to do with this .

Peters wrote on the weekend in his column "Hastings should go to Super League".

This guy is a club official. It is pretty clear he is doing nothing to bury this story, but fanning the flames to get an outcome he sees fit.
He must be the dumbest f-ucker to ever put on a manly Jersey. If it wasn't obvious that the club /TB want Hastings to walk out the door, it is now thanks to this garlic munching mother ****er. It explains why TB is persistent in explaining to the media (again in the presser yesterday) that Hastings' issues are long term and documented. It wasn't a one off incident last week. Otherwise they'll have an unfair dismissal claim up their arse. Very sad days ahead.

I can tell you why.

In 2016 when Barrett dropped Snake and put Tommy at fullback which basically spelled the end of Snake's career.....he (Stewart) felt that certain people at the club who had supported him no longer did because to them he was no longer useful, no longer the numero uno. Snake felt that he still had more to give as a player and felt very slighted by those who he counted among his close supporters at the club turning their backs on him.

One of those former close supporters was Peter Peters.

He must be the dumbest f-ucker to ever put on a manly Jersey. If it wasn't obvious that the club /TB want Hastings to walk out the door, it is now thanks to this garlic munching mother ****er.

I salute you sir best spray ever hahahahhha. I agree

Peters may or may not have leaked the story about Hastings and DCE, but he didnt cause the altercation or the ongoing friction. The problems in the Manly camp at present have little to do with Peters. And I'm not suggesting Peters doesnt cause problems on occasions. But its important to focus on the real issues here.

What is happening to the Manly team that only a few weeks ago thrashed Parramatta with ease and in the past few weeks have looked like cellar dwellers? There are a couple of issues here. Certainly the Hastings issue has caused friction, and DCE has not come out of this looking too good to fellow players and supporters. But the energy level has dropped substantially and there is a serious drop off of discipline.

I suspect much of the problem rests unfortunately at 5/8. I'm not blaming Croker. He's trying his best. But he's like Walker a few seasons back. Square peg in round hole. And its causing a ripple effect over the entire team, trying to compensate. Its certainly dried up scoring potential in the three quarters, even when Manly were on a roll against the Eels a few weeks back. That was all forward, DCE and TT power.. Barrett seems fixated for some reason on some players and just doesnt seem to see what's in front of him. Maybe too prideful to admit he's making a mistake. I think he's got qualities to make him a good coach, but he's got to look at the situation pragmatically and make the hard decisions. He's not doing that at present.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8