NRL Digital Pass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey guys.
I was wondering if someone can help please.
I am a Telstra customer. I thought I would be able to stream the game to my laptop or Samsung S6, but on both devices it says
'this video is not encoded for your device"
Any help much appreciated.
cheers

Hey guys.
I was wondering if someone can help please.
I am a Telstra customer. I thought I would be able to stream the game to my laptop or Samsung S6, but on both devices it says
'this video is not encoded for your device"
Any help much appreciated.
cheers
https://www.nrl.com/digitalpass/

You must subscribe - scroll down the page
REGISTER OR LOG IN
Register for a new NRL Digital Pass account or sign in using your existing Telstra ID or Digital Pass account

Thanks HM.
I did all that.
I can see I am logged in as my name is in the top right hand corner.
But when I click on live coverage I get the above message

Thanks HM.
I did all that.
I can see I am logged in as my name is in the top right hand corner.
But when I click on live coverage I get the above message
Hi, for quite sometime there has been a problem when trying to look at videos of news items. Using Google Chrome and several other browsers they all gave the same message "this video isn't encoded for your device"

So here is how I solved the problem.

I am using Windows XP running Chrome as my default browser. So I installed Windows IE8 on my computer and made it the Default Browser.

So when I go into look at news items the videos run fine. No "this video isn't encoded for your device" however asIE8 is a bit slower I use Comodo Dragon (Looks and runs like Chrome) or Google Chrome if I want to do all my other Internetting.

Problem Fixed!

1. I did speak to one of the Telstra Technicians today and so they may pass the information onto our fellow Internet Uses.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4