NRL Big Hit 2010 - Steve Matai Vs Billy Slater video on you tube

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
found this today
short but sweet....
love seeing slater getting hit!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj8_wr1uP7g&feature=grec_index[/youtube]

Gorgeous George link said:
As much as I hate Slater that was nothing more than a cheap shot by Matai.

Don't agree with that one

His feet are planted, he is set to hit before Slater passes the ball and he doesn't deviate off a line to smoke him

i love how from the other sideline, i heard the impact! then met trex later that night and told him how epic it was, he laughed and said yeh it was good!
oh. don't mind me. thought the video was the hit trex pulled on slater rd22 last year -hides-

Chip & Chase link said:
It was half an hour late....but who cares it's Slater.
going by your understanding of time .. if that was half an hour late the  game of rugby league must go for 80 hours in your head .. :/

If you use the youtube tags (there is a button when adding the post). It will embed the video

Post  automatically merged: [time]1294266592[/time]

It was also very late. If the ball had time to be passed, then received by the other player who was then in the process of kicking the ball when hit, it was late

It was certainly late but from that vision it looked like Matai did not advance towards Slater, he simply held his position and braced himself (very successfully) for the impact? But that is from a quick look only ...

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
It was certainly late but from that vision it looked like Matai did not advance towards Slater, he simply held his position and braced himself (very successfully) for the impact? But that is from a quick look only ...

That is the point I was intending to make, Matai stands his ground and looks away, Slater keeps coming towards him

Chip & Chase link said:
It was half an hour late....but who cares it's Slater.
Spot on.

I didn't like the editing of the clip.
Just show the damn hit and be done with it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4