NRL All Stars

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just watching it over hear.

1 - Refs have no idea what they are doing and its just complete confusion between the two on field and the touch judges, its going to be another long year

2 - How does Gal get pinged for a high shot when both arms are down by his side and he wraps, sure on the way down his elbow went near the head, but play it at full speed.

The refs are going to kill this season

Agree with all that Dan. How they said try for that review was unbelievable.

a fly on the wall at the NRL head office, David Smith speaking........

......what this game needs....what it really needs.....is more penalties

That is genius sir well done, lets get more refs

Just watching it over hear.

1 - Refs have no idea what they are doing and its just complete confusion between the two on field and the touch judges, its going to be another long year

The refs are going to kill this season

The refs are just confused, they were told they were reffing an all-stars game and they don't even know who half the players are

Not one marker has been square to the play the ball, these fast play the balls are going to bring problems.

Will Tim Gilbert please get Greg Inglis schlong out of his mouth. Greg must've threatened him with a personally delivered glassing in person!

Gallen penalty was stupid. The refereeing is like a Manly v Souths game in favour of the Indigenous.
Disappointing the Aussie anthem with about 3 players actually singing but I understand it's a mixed team.
Enjoying watching footy again.

Did the people vote for Pearce and Brooks over DCE? Or does the coach pick the halves?

Should have one set of halves for each half. To limit injury risk and give players exposure

Good to see nappa on the TV though.

This game has just reaffirmed my belief in our chances this season.
The nrl all stars had Graham, jwh, taumalolo, Scott and gallen. That is better than any forward pack in the nrl and the reason most were tipping them to win.
Obviously I'll take it with a grain of salt, all stars isn't nrl, but I still believe our forward pack will be more than enough to take us all the way this season.
Now we just need luck with injuries, off field distractions and suspensions. Easy done.

I am worried for Thurston and how he is going to be able to walk straight after all the love that the commentary team are giving him

Looked like an opposed training session to me, not much intensity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6