NRL All-Stars match: Indigenous and Maori squads revealed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
INDIGENOUS ALL-STARS vs MAORI KIWIS
Ben Barba (Cowboys) 1 Peta Hiku (Warriors)
Blake Ferguson (Eels) 2 Dane Gagai (Rabbitohs)
Latrell Mitchell (Roosters) 3 Esan Marsters (Tigers)
James Roberts (Broncos) 4 Dean Whare (Panthers)
Josh Addo-Carr (Storm) 5 Jordan Kahu (Broncos)
Cody Walker (Rabbitohs) 6 Kalyn Ponga (Knights)
Tyrone Roberts (Titans) 7 Jahrome Hughes (Storm)
Andrew Fifita (Sharks) 8 Jesse Bromwich (Storm)
Nathan Peats (Titans) 9 Brandon Smith (Storm)
TBC 10 Jordan McLean (Cowboys)
David Fifita (Broncos) 11 Kevin Proctor (Titans)
Adam Elliott (Bulldogs) 12 Tohu Harris (Warriors)
Tyrone Peachey (Titans) 13 Adam Blair (Warriors)
Will Chambers (Storm) 14 Danny Levi (Knights)
Leilani Latu (Titans) 15 Brad Takairangi (Eels)
Chris Smith (Bulldogs) 16 James Fisher-Harris (Panthers)
Alex Johnston (Rabbitohs) 17 James Tamou (Panthers)
Jesse Ramien (Knights) 18 Gerard Beale (Warriors)
Tyrell Fuimaono (Panthers) 19 Corey Harawira-Naera (Bulldogs)
Kotoni Staggs (Broncos) 20 Joseph Tapine (Raiders)

Laurie Daley COACH Stacey Jones

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...genous-maori-kiwis/1vmfjo7nndiqj1mxipbvn3lofh

NRL .com ...

Sydney Roosters centre Latrell Mitchell was given the blessing of his club to miss the World Club Challenge so he could play for the Indigenous All Stars against New Zealand Maori.
With the Harvey Norman All Stars clash in Melbourne on February 15 and the World Club Challenge against Wigan in England two days later, Mitchell was forced to choose between the two and decided to represent his family and Indigenous heritage.
While it was a tough decision for the 21-year-old NSW and Australian star, Mitchell had the support of Roosters coach Trent Robinson and club officials to make a decision he was comfortable with.

Surely if you call Tonga home ....... you can't then put your snout in the Indigenous trough as well .....

Interesting selection choice with Dane Gagai , Australian father [ and previously good footy player also ] and Kiwi mother . Wonder how Adam Elliot will handle the rep additional exposure .

Surely if you call Tonga home ....... you can't then put your snout in the Indigenous trough as well .....

Both union and league are full of 'convenient' eligibility rules.

Look at Ponga - he has already played for Queensland and will probably play for the Kangaroos soon, but has also said that he would like to swap to Rugby... and play for the All Blacks.

Both union and league are full of 'convenient' eligibility rules.

Look at Ponga - he has already played for Queensland and will probably play for the Kangaroos soon, but has also said that he would like to swap to Rugby... and play for the All Blacks.
Brad thorn did the same didn't he?? I have memories of him in a kangaroo jumper.. not a tad of Aussie in him I don't think. It is a joke

Interesting selection choice with Dane Gagai , Australian father [ and previously good footy player also ] and Kiwi mother . Wonder how Adam Elliot will handle the rep additional exposure .
From memory @manly al , I was young, but I think Ray even had a season with the Crocodiles. Ended up lower grades with the Broncos?!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6