NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kent ' Henry Ford never called in his workforce and said we are going to do this now'...... did he really just use a Man from over 100 years ago building cars as an analogy?

To be clear Paul Henry ford built cars with a blue collar workforce that he could have replaced overnight.

While the NRL playing pool does include a large percentage of what you could describe as coming from a blue collar background these players hold a lot more power and sway.

Without the players there is no game so perhaps they do need to be taken a little more seriously.
And how cringe worthy was Baldys comment about the RLPA being a tootheless tiger. Ikin was quick to fire back on that one. Look Kent is largely there for entertainment value and his persona. I can cop him. But Hooper for the life of me I cannot understand how he gets as much airplay as he does on Fox. He’s a joke. 2 nights on 360, big league wrap and I think one of the weekend game days as well. Ridiculous.

And how cringe worthy was Baldys comment about the RLPA being a tootheless tiger. .

I've said (in the past) the rlpa has been a toothless tiger for some time.

But now, isn't it funny that when they have actually started organising and getting some firm directions and demands in place, the nrl lapdog journos are all starting to bag the rlpa.

An old trick I guess. they are becoming a force, so disparage, belittle, and try to turn the public against them.

I hope their strength continues to grow. the players should be consulted on huge issues as they are the ones running out on the field.

Everything goes through player associations in the big leagues elsewhere.

Also:
I've read where newton and DCE are hoping to "keep good relationships with v'landy"

nah...go for it guys, I thought unions were supposed to give mgt hell! woot!

PS: Pathetic how the fox headlines are "kent grills dce" "why don't you know" "clickbait instead of quality"

Whereas in reality it reads like dce handled himself very well (as usual).

Yeah this was a terrible analogy, the player are the product
Boom. Exactly.

I know it would be very unlikly but how good woildnit be if a player such as DCE when on NRL 360 just called out Kent and Hooper for what they actually are.

It could go something like this.

Kent asks his loaded agenda driven question. Player x answers live on TV.....

'Paul lets be honest. People like yourself only have a job because people like me go out every weekend and bust our bodies to put on a show. You sit there throwing around accusation after accusation garnered from where? You ask me to name players that are behind this apparent coup against PVL so how about you name your behind the sheds contacts that drip feed you your information. You know the so called inside men that allow you enough rope to do their bidding. To write the stories they want written. To set the agenda they want talked about. Come on be a man and front up. I will tell you mine if you tell me yours?' ' finally I dont care that ive possibly lit a fire under my own arse and you and your mates will no doubt come out gunning for me. Do your best mate. Just remember next time you throw around unsubstantiated accusations you had better be ready to back them up.' 'THANKS FOR HAVING ME ON NRL360'.....

Camera cuts back to PK dropping a **** on his chair.......

I wonder how much longer Fox will put up with this goose Kent talking over the top of everyone.

In his mind there is only one correct opinion in footy and its his.

I for one am almost at the "tune out" stage for 360 because of him.

They need an ex player to replace Ikin. Could be Braith or Ennis but I reckon they may go with Cooper. All three would be pretty cringeworthy but Cooper has the most room to grow.

If Gronk shares with Kunty, there may be a midget fight between sooner than later :)

What should happen is Kunty is given the flick and start NRL 360 with 2 new hosts to freshen it up.

Fox couldn’t be that stupid ..... or could they ?
Don't touch your sets don't touch your dial!!!!!
Try try try!!!!
Punt high and follow on

Gee I can't wait, why what's happened to to Iken is he going to be a CEO at a club?

Just had a scary thought, is this why Hadley has been brought onto the roster?
Hadley was brought in because he’s been an associate of PVL for near on 40 yrs.The Murdoch media,Kent and co,have just recently gone hard on backing PVL with every decision he’s made and in return PVL has handed out favours back

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4