NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have watched NRL360 regularly for a couple of years. Early on I found I agreed with Kent on a lot of issues, but he's starting to wear a bit thin of late. Talking over the top of people doesn't make you a good debater and his Triple M tantrum was embarrassing.

I have a low opinion of journos in general and that ugly journo streak has been on full display from Kent and Hooper in the past few weeks. Journalism is a dirty game and these two seem to revel in it.

There are NRL podcasts out there that are far more entertaining than NRL360 and probably more reliable as they aren't trying to create the news.

Matty Johns had a podcast last year with Kent, who was good on that & Steve Roach, too, they’d tell footy stories, tall tales & true, I used to enjoy it.

This year they’re not doing it. Johns has a 1 on 1 podcast,
plus a family thing that I don’t listen to.
Old Kenty would have run out of stories pretty quick - considering he only ever played the one first grade game. Reserve grade tales from the vault perhaps, highlighting the lowest period in the clubs dirty history.

You must admit ,There is more c***s in that list than in a black label penthouse !
The cnut list ,hmmmmm lets see

they hate V'Landy's ,,,, has done good things for Rugba League not sure on the latest rule implementation

They hate Hadley,,, can be a 24 carrot , but tolerable sometimes

They hate Kent ,,, reserve grade 99% cnut ,can be intelligent sometimes

They hate Hooper,,, 1st class100% cnut and tosser ,should be pulling ice cream cones with that other useless cnut Josh Massoud

They hate Rothsbum ,,, just an old flogg and drunk harmless cnut

They hate Zorba,,, he is a Manly Man -so low on the cnut scale

They hated Geenslime ... but to be fair everybody did,,,, . Ok now you are talking ..grand poo ba ,imperial wizard ,top shelp ,1st grade , 7th Dan black belt , 24 carrot pure 100% cnut .

They hate Gus,,,, dont watch or listen to CH NEIN but his heart is with the game ,,so low level imho

They hate Alan Jones,,,,, isnt he/she wonderful ?!! He's not a cnut he just loves watching young men stretch and strive for their very best wearing the least amount of movement inhibiting clothing

They hate Wiedler,,,,,, lets be frank ! he is a Hooper class cnut ,its a dead set heat between these 2 rolled gold wankers and purveyors of BS .The term journalist has never been more ironic in its meaning when connected with Rugby league and these 2 1st class cnuts

You can add to the list Cummins and Sutton (both Hooper class you know whats )

Go Manly

Last edited:
Some people just love to hate .. I guess it somehow makes them feel better about themselves ..

They hate V'Landy's
They hate Hadley
They hate Kent
They hate Hooper
They hate Rothsbum
They hate Zorba
They hated Geenslime ... but to be fair everybody did ..
They hate Gus
They hate Alan Jones
They hate Wiedler

etc etc etc ...
When you think about it Woodsie a lot of them aren't wrong

K#nt has changed his attack tonight and now it's all just about Clint Newton.He has driven the "battle field" now is is back tracking. The guy is a useless f#ck and he has been shown up. Old Hooper just sat there until someone put a cattle prod into the useless pr1ck. Hail Lara you are the queen of reasoning.

Some people just love to hate .. I guess it somehow makes them feel better about themselves ..

They hate V'Landy's
They hate Hadley
They hate Kent
They hate Hooper
They hate Rothsbum
They hate Zorba
They hated Geenslime ... but to be fair everybody did ..
They hate Gus
They hate Alan Jones
They hate Wiedler

etc etc etc ...
I don't think it's a particularly radical or controversial opinion that NRL media is full of complete flogs and that the NRL is held back by extremely ordinary administration.

Kent ' Henry Ford never called in his workforce and said we are going to do this now'...... did he really just use a Man from over 100 years ago building cars as an analogy?

To be clear Paul Henry ford built cars with a blue collar workforce that he could have replaced overnight.

While the NRL playing pool does include a large percentage of what you could describe as coming from a blue collar background these players hold a lot more power and sway.

Without the players there is no game so perhaps they do need to be taken a little more seriously.

Kent ' Henry Ford never called in his workforce and said we are going to do this now'...... did he really just use a Man from over 100 years ago building cars as an analogy?

To be clear Paul Henry ford built cars with a blue collar workforce that he could have replaced overnight.

While the NRL playing pool does include a large percentage of what you could describe as coming from a blue collar background these players hold a lot more power and sway.

Without the players there is no game so perhaps they do need to be taken a little more seriously.
Yeah this was a terrible analogy, the player are the product

The cnut list ,hmmmmm lets see

they hate V'Landy's ,,,, has done good things for Rugba League not sure on the latest rule implementation

They hate Hadley,,, can be a 24 carrot , but tolerable sometimes

They hate Kent ,,, reserve grade 99% cnut ,can be intelligent sometimes

They hate Hooper,,, 1st class100% cnut and tosser ,should be pulling ice cream cones with that other useless cnut Josh Massoud

They hate Rothsbum ,,, just an old flogg and drunk harmless cnut

They hate Zorba,,, he is a Manly Man -so low on the cnut scale

They hated Geenslime ... but to be fair everybody did,,,, . Ok now you are talking ..grand poo ba ,imperial wizard ,top shelp ,1st grade , 7th Dan black belt , 24 carrot pure 100% cnut .

They hate Gus,,,, dont watch or listen to CH NEIN but his heart is with the game ,,so low level imho

They hate Alan Jones,,,,, isnt he/she wonderful ?!! He's not a cnut he just loves watching young men stretch and strive for their very best wearing the least amount of movement inhibiting clothing

They hate Wiedler,,,,,, lets be frank ! he is a Hooper class cnut ,its a dead set heat between these 2 rolled gold wankers and purveyors of BS .The term journalist has never been more ironic in its meaning when connected with Rugby league and these 2 1st class cnuts

You can add to the list Cummins and Sutton (both Hooper class you know whats )

Go Manly
That is gold! The Hooper ice cream pulling made me spit out the mouthful of beer I was ingesting @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4