NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dont get me wrong i watch the show. Ikin is alright and up till a few months ago Kent didnt annoy me that much but lately hes gone all crazy eyes.

Perhaps ive just turned against him after he didnt answer my question tona level i expected a few weeks back. If so thats on me......

Can I add Brad Arthur and gutho
I hate them too!
Oh ... and parramatta and the roosters!

just sayin’
Plus the refs and everyone born stupid enough not to support Manly.
And those murderous vegans who heartlessly and violently kill insects when they drive out for lentils at dusk.
The world's full of cnuts!
Kenty's just one of them..

I have said it before he, along with the likes of hooper, are in their roles due to tenure rather than quality of content.

As someone who knows little about the technical side of the game I would kill for some actual in-depth analysis of the games rather than this click bait journalism
It seems we have gone backwards even from the old days with sterlo and his “if we freeze it there” analysis

Paul Kent.....

Knob jockey of the highest order. Anyone else concur?

He's on a mission the last few weeks to be a complete A grade twat and he looks to be succeeding.

From the pro Ricky Stewart - poor George Williams go have a cry homesick boy attack to his tripleM hissy fit at Clint Newton to Tuesday nights round table discussion and argument with old Buzzy Rothtool. He's getting worse with the sanctimonious crap he's coming out with....

Rant over.

TWAT
Diplomatically held back. I think you should let loose once in a while :)

Yeah caught that...typical. And Benji was being an angry prick.
‘Hadn’t watched the show for ages, and I dare say I won’t ever again.
i watched one a few weeks back where they had a dig at benji. It wasnt a big dig, but he was burned and sooked a fair bit

I have said it before he, along with the likes of hooper, are in their roles due to tenure rather than quality of content.

As someone who knows little about the technical side of the game I would kill for some actual in-depth analysis of the games rather than this click bait journalism
It seems we have gone backwards even from the old days with sterlo and his “if we freeze it there” analysis
But 360 is a show about journos discussing issues surrounding the game.

Its not about game analysis there are others for that

Although I do miss ogling Lara Pitt.

If you think hard enough enough she will appear in your dreams.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

Some people just love to hate .. I guess it somehow makes them feel better about themselves ..

They hate V'Landy's
They hate Hadley
They hate Kent
They hate Hooper
They hate Rothsbum
They hate Zorba
They hated Geenslime ... but to be fair everybody did ..
They hate Gus
They hate Alan Jones
They hate Wiedler

etc etc etc ...
You must admit ,There is more c***s in that list than in a black label penthouse !

Hadley is okay and a mate of Bozo's must be a decent bloke. I bumped him at golf a couple of times and he was always polite and said hello notwithstanding I'm a Neville Nobody. Zorba is grating at times but he loves Manly and he bled for us on the field so he's okay in my books. Gus is annoying at times but he has a real love for the game. I find it hilarious that Journalists and commentator journalists call us keyboard warriors when that's exactly what they are.

A head-high tackle is easy enough to spot, but it's the 'Crusher' tackle that is really being rorted. All it takes is a player to hold the back of his neck and it's an instant penalty.
A player hit in the head is taken off for an HIA.
Why isn't a player alleging a 'Crusher' taken off for a neck or spine assessment?
Has the NRL investigated how many players alleging a 'Crusher' continue on playing without any seeming ill effects?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4