NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Paul Kent.....

Knob jockey of the highest order. Anyone else concur?

He's on a mission the last few weeks to be a complete A grade twat and he looks to be succeeding.

From the pro Ricky Stewart - poor George Williams go have a cry homesick boy attack to his tripleM hissy fit at Clint Newton to Tuesday nights round table discussion and argument with old Buzzy Rothtool. He's getting worse with the sanctimonious crap he's coming out with....

Rant over.

TWAT

Paul Kent.....

He's on a mission the last few weeks to be a complete A grade twat and he looks to be succeeding.

From the pro Ricky Stewart - poor George Williams go have a cry homesick boy attack to his tripleM hissy fit at Clint Newton to Tuesday nights round table discussion and argument with old Buzzy Rothtool. He's getting worse with the sanctimonious crap he's coming out with....

Rant over.

TWAT
You can’t take it seriously. Tgey all just talk over each other. That Clint Newton stuff frm Triple M was ridiculous. Newton was right Kunt does just talk loudly over people he does it all the time on 360 as well. So does Baldy and he’s getting worse too. I despise James Hooper. He reeks of pro rod he and entitlement and whenever somebody had a go at him he looks like he’s gonna cry.

I do however still watch 360 but have been disappointed with the manly coverage the last two weeks. Not much at all re our win over Parra (other than a mention in the Bozo tribute) and nothin on the joke Tgat was the ref performance in Newcastle really. Was also hoping there would be sone talk around Des presser, nothing.

Paul Kent.....

Rant over.

TWAT
He's a raging egomaniac, and I can't handle listening to him for more than ten seconds. I literally want to punch him in the face whenever he opens his mouth.

Thank goodness someone in this game doesn't suffer Numbnuts willingly ... keep up the good work Kenty ... but keep training, because you'll need to stay fit .... there is no shortage of self entitled opportunistic gooses in this game ...

I like Kent, dont mind Hooper

Don't agree with some of the stuff they say but the world is boring if everyone agrees.

They do talk over each other a fair bit though but meh

I generally havnt watched it for years but picked it up again this season. Was not a bad watch over brekky the next day but the last couple of weeks kent would have looked more at home at the front bar as opposed to being on a sports panel. Looks like he is protecting his sources , was my thought but being pretty rude in the process

But funnily that we see the same stuff on this forum. Go against the flow and your yelled down. Being in print you dont get talked over , but you get the impression they would if the could and we all support the same team .

man the irony.

I generally havnt watched it for years but picked it up again this season. Was not a bad watch over brekky the next day but the last couple of weeks kent would have looked more at home at the front bar as opposed to being on a sports panel. Looks like he is protecting his sources , was my thought but being pretty rude in the process

But funnily that we see the same stuff on this forum. Go against the flow and your yelled down. Being in print you dont get talked over , but you get the impression they would if the could and we all support the same team .

man the irony.

Some people just love to hate .. I guess it somehow makes them feel better about themselves ..

They hate V'Landy's
They hate Hadley
They hate Kent
They hate Hooper
They hate Rothsbum
They hate Zorba
They hated Geenslime ... but to be fair everybody did ..
They hate Gus
They hate Alan Jones
They hate Wiedler

etc etc etc ...

I used to like him, but he seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder these days, Like I dont care what anyone thinks about what I say and so on

Some people just love to hate .. I guess it somehow makes them feel better about themselves ..

They hate V'Landy's
They hate Hadley
They hate Kent
They hate Hooper
They hate Rothsbum
They hate Zorba
They hate Gus
They hate Alan Jones
They hate Wiedler

etc etc etc ...
Geez imagine being on the same list as greenburger. Sympathy to all

They hate V'Landy's
They hate Hadley
They hate Kent
They hate Hooper
They hate Rothsbum
They hate Zorba
They hate Gus
They hate Alan Jones
They hate Wiedler

etc etc etc ...
Can I add Brad Arthur and gutho
I hate them too!
Oh ... and parramatta and the roosters!

just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4