NRL 360 on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Hosted by Ben Ikin and Paul Kent.

Well i'll be ****ed. Whoever decided to let these 2 halfwits host a show needs a bullet!

Be thankful you can at least see something boys, as yet we still don't have any NRL broadcasting deal signed so nothing at the moment for us

Kiwi Eagle said:
Be thankful you can at least see something boys, as yet we still don't have any NRL broadcasting deal signed so nothing at the moment for us

That sucks. Any idea if it will be sorted before season kick-off?

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

That sucks. Any idea if it will be sorted before season kick-off?

Rumours are that the deal was inked this afternoon but that isn't confirmed yet

Is a possibility that even if the deal isn't completed the NRL may let our network show the games as a goodwill gesture so hopefully get to see them this weekend

Story this morning had the NRL and our Pay TV network 6 mill apart

Don't worry Kiwi your not missing much. Ikin is terrible as host, Kents a knob and Bellamy is on and who gives a f*** what he thinks. Very average.

There were a couple of worthwhile moments.

Kent revealed that 14 Sharks were considering taking the early plea for drugs.

Sheens was candid about being let-down by comments of his captain Marshall on TV when he was under fire last year.

Bellamy admitted he probably should have been asking a lot more questions of his doctors and sports scientists.

Some-one made a comment about how the Broncos may as well get a free passage to the grand final because of their favourable draw.

Both Sheens and Bellamy said they thought there must be more behind the Barba situation, saying when their own clubs had players with gambling or alcohol problems it was an important part of their treatment to continue playing and training, to get the support of the club and teammates.

Apart from that the show was pretty much crap. ;)

And they gave Matty "NZ hotel room party liaison officer" Johns a show for Monday nights, further degrading the value of MNF.

Talk about cost cutting. Ikin and Kent, they are the bargain basement buys of 2013.

Yep, Ikin and Kent are paying Fox to appear and apparently Wayne Bennett is chipping in as the camera man.

Average but still better than Channel 9's Thursday footy show.

I'm certain that Fox are spelling both of their names wrong! Kent starts with Cu and Ikin is more like Mirkin.......

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6