NRL 2019: State of Play — Where the major NRL contract storylines sit at your club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
SEA EAGLES

Dylan Walker and Joel Thompson

State of play: Both players have been key contributors to Manly’s stellar run of form this season and both have signalled their intentions to remain at the club. The club has to be smart moving forward, however, with the Trbojevic brothers off contract next year.

Like scenario: Thompson admitted earlier in the year he was keen to explore options in Super League, but this week declared he’s prepared to take a pay cut to remain at the Sea Eagles. Walker has also said “it would be good to stay here”. With Api Koroisau looking like he’ll move on next season and with the club’s salary cap penalty lifted next season, there could be funds to keep both players.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...b/news-story/54dfa61b527396bff751d419e4714dd8

SEA EAGLES

Dylan Walker and Joel Thompson

State of play: Both players have been key contributors to Manly’s stellar run of form this season and both have signalled their intentions to remain at the club. The club has to be smart moving forward, however, with the Trbojevic brothers off contract next year.

Like scenario: Thompson admitted earlier in the year he was keen to explore options in Super League, but this week declared he’s prepared to take a pay cut to remain at the Sea Eagles. Walker has also said “it would be good to stay here”. With Api Koroisau looking like he’ll move on next season and with the club’s salary cap penalty lifted next season, there could be funds to keep both players.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...b/news-story/54dfa61b527396bff751d419e4714dd8

I think @Snake alluded to this a few days ago.

I think it’s a given that Api won’t be back.

I think @Snake alluded to this a few days ago.

I think it’s a given that Api won’t be back.
Very unlikely, Api would be on around$450- 500k and if Fainu is upgraded to anything like close to that then that means our hooker position is costing us around $850-900k a season, too much so something has to give.

I have feeling that Api on $400k. It may be his agent is sprouting he is on higher and after an upgrade to leave. Who knows with agents.... oh except they will spread porkies for the benefit of their clients (and in turn for themselves)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4