Now Hopoate looks to Japan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
WILL HOPOATE is the latest big name NRL player eyeing off a stint in Japanese rugby.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/now-hopoate-looks-to-japan-20121117-29iwn.html#ixzz2ClSocoju

Who cares. Don't know how much of that story is the truth, or all bull**** just like the half baked media releases going on around the time he left us for some pack of losers.

Post this in the General Section. Would rather read about Manly players.

And that's not having a go at you Rambo1987 mate. My care factor for people like this is very low. I actually thought this was going to be about John, and I'd have a laugh.

Two thumbs UP for that article...oh....wait...

That's a lot of words on a topic you don't care about.

Be interesting to see how he performs when he comes back. 2 years off with a few hours a week training, will be interesting.

Isn't this a rugby league forum as well?

I have no problem with players leaving to make extra $'s but it has to be league. The French comp is run at the moment.

We all know Japanese sports are run by companies maybe the arlc should sit down with these companies and re start the Japanese comp (just a little out there I know).

The only reason Hoppa Jnr would go play Japanese rugby is for the money. It's utter BS that he would go there in a bid to improve his fitness & work on tackling, passing etc.

Mals said:
The only reason Hoppa Jnr would go play Japanese rugby is for the money. It's utter BS that he would go there in a bid to improve his fitness & work on tackling, passing etc.

That's true Mals. I'll give Hop the drum..if you want to improve your general fitness and passing, join a touch/oz tag comp. Tackling and full impact work can be done when he starts full time pre season training with the Eels. Why risk injury playing rugby???

mozgrame said:
Mals said:

That's true Mals. I'll give Hop the drum..if you want to improve your general fitness and passing, join a touch/oz tag comp. Tackling and full impact work can be done when he starts full time pre season training with the Eels. Why risk injury playing rugby???

Probably because the backs don't tackle nor use full impact!

How can he play rugby when he has another year to go with his mission or have I missed something because I couldn't be bothered reading the article about that turncoat of a family.

Mals said:
,true,maybe Daddy is running out of cash real fast

I thought Parramatta put the kibosh on this several days ago, before that article was even published. Fair enough too - that Parra are stopping him from going.

I saw him doorknocking in my area (Hendra, Brisbane) on Monday afternoon.

Thought about stopping for a chat and then realised:

1. I'd probably get the Mormon talk
2. He's a Parra player now

I reckon the guy would need all the experience he can get after being locked away for two years.

lol. I bet more people have spoken to him about football in the last 12 months than they have religion.

Not many mormans in Japan.

That's probably why he wants to go.

*cough*

I'm like a pinball in a ....well pinball machine I guess.

JgoLy.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8