NOW Foran compliments Toovey & the coaching staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
LOL. Seriously. Anyone watching NRL 360? Apparently, suddenly Toovey is amazing and so are all his assistant coaches.

This farkwit couldn't lie straight in bed.

He's taking the piss, surely. It's insulting. What a conniving, deceitful little twerp.

See him laughing and having a gay old time at Sea Eagles Headquarters. No accountability I guess.

Once again, Kelly has been completely stomped all over, while Kieran the ****stain laughs all the way to The Bank.

The issue is the more we support blokes like this after they make their decisions, the more it will become commonplace.

That interview was so offensive. How could he do it with a straight face.

He is and always has been full of sh*t. Simple as that. He went for the money and no other reason. Parra offered him the money and it just so happened that his best buddy BA was there so he could play the I can learn from him card.

Simple, he's a tosser. Give me Todd Carney over him any day. At least Carney knows he's a tosser and owns it!

Perhaps with the weight of decision of his shoulders he'll turn up and play some footy..

a58b276c31c3cc416f9c6c8770a0e35a.jpg

Foz's condescending quips about the Manly Coaching Staff @:mad:

Why doesn't a reporter ask "If Hayne hadn't quit, would you have signed with Parra for $400k?" :giggle:

Do we have to watch this scum this season though? Can we force him to wear the wolverine jersey each week?
Mate I'm not happy about it but I go to support mattai snake Lyon and others watching snakes try's last week was sensational the kid still has pace

LOL. Seriously. Anyone watching NRL 360? Apparently, suddenly Toovey is amazing and so are all his assistant coaches.

This farkwit couldn't lie straight in bed.

He's taking the piss, surely. It's insulting. What a conniving, deceitful little twerp.

See him laughing and having a gay old time at Sea Eagles Headquarters. No accountability I guess.

Once again, Kelly has been completely stomped all over, while Kieran the ****stain laughs all the way to The Bank.

The issue is the more we support blokes like this after they make their decisions, the more it will become commonplace.

That interview was so offensive. How could he do it with a straight face.
One could argue manly is laughing all the way to the bank.

My favourite Foran story was after the 2011 GF win. We were lucky enough to get into the sheds and every player was glad to shake your hand and have a chat and have a photo taken. All of them were great with the exception of Foran.

He basically held his hand up messiah like to let us know to keep our distance and he'd allow us to engage with him when he was ready. Should have snotted the little prick when I had the chance.

Making me wait.

Pffft.

Yeah just saw it. He couldn't look the interviewer straight in the face he was looking everywhere. Body language says "I'm full of sht and lies." Sickens me we have to put up with this Judas all season. It wasn't going to work with De$ and it won't work with Fo$. Needs to go now.

what I thought was in poor taste, was a picture of Foran in the tele this morning all dressed in parra gear,photoshopped or not,it was poor taste,and no I didnt buy the telecrap,was just browsing while waiting for my coffee

That'd be the ultimate insult...if Manly says to Foz, you can f#ck off now, DCE can stay and see the year out. Won't happen while Joe "secret squirrel " Kelly is around.

He is and always has been full of sh*t. Simple as that. He went for the money and no other reason. Parra offered him the money and it just so happened that his best buddy BA was there so he could play the I can learn from him card.

Simple, he's a tosser. Give me Todd Carney over him any day. At least Carney knows he's a tosser and owns it!
Carney is actually a lovely bloke in person. He's cleaned up his act the last few years. I feel pretty sorry for him with the bubbler thing. The amount of videos I've seen of footy players doing really stupid stuff would blow you away. That was pretty tame in comparison. I mean hurrell didn't really have anything happen to him and his was worse.

The thing I was felt sorry for carney about was that he only ever really hurt himself. Not like he bashed his missus, beat someone to a pulp or really broke any laws other than the initial driving one. Meanwhile some of the scum running around and celebrated and he cops the shaft. Priorities a bit wrong in my opinion

what I thought was in poor taste, was a picture of Foran in the tele this morning all dressed in parra gear,photoshopped or not,it was poor taste,and no I didnt buy the telecrap,was just browsing while waiting for my coffee

Posted this in another thread. Was it photo shopped? I couldn't see any note on the page which said it was a digitally altered image which I'm fairly certain is a requirement under law. (Actually a pretty good photo shop if it was from a quality stand point). If it is a real pic then I would petition Kelly to have him fined and suspended.

please no more carney hes a good player but hes a twat

I don't think your giving the likes of Beaver, Lyon, Stewart, Ballin & our other leaders enough credit here mate. Anthony Watmough's antic's aside, we are pretty well a clean skin club. I think they could mentor Carney into a mature, hard working, point to prove young man, that would excel given the right team around him.

We have a pretty awesome senior playing group. That's why I think young guys like Buhrer, Hiku, Gutherson, Whare and many others come in and shoot the lights out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6