Now For A Good Laugh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He must have heard Parra were looking to sign Choc to a ridiculous contract.

Pity he's the wrong Choc and a year late...

He'll dead set walk into a contract with Doesn'tmatta.

Ummm. Hello ? He's an ex boxer.

Just like Jeff "I love youse all" Fenech. @:D

... but he da man! ... he said so so it must be true .... maybe he can join his dumbass cousin at the Rorters

Don't get me wrong, when he was younger Mundine wasn't a bad 5/8. He wasn't as good as he thought he was, but he wasn't bad.

What got me though was his constant bleating that he was always overlooked for rep teams (NSW and Australia) because he was Aboriginal. That to me was absolute garbage. First of all, there were others selected who were Aboriginals. Laurie Daley is part Aboriginal, then there are players like Wendell Sailor and Steve Renouf. But the fact remains that the other 5/8's who were selected were simply better players. Daley and Fittler for NSW and Australia, Kevin Walters for a Kangaroo bench spot.

Mundine could never accept that he wasn't as good as he thought he was and did what has become a theme of his professional sporting career. Pull the race card when it doesn't go his way. Good on him for having confidence in his own ability, but seriously, the race issue was never the issue. He was the one who made it that way.

Don't get me wrong, when he was younger Mundine wasn't a bad 5/8. He wasn't as good as he thought he was, but he wasn't bad.

What got me though was his constant bleating that he was always overlooked for rep teams (NSW and Australia) because he was Aboriginal. That to me was absolute garbage. First of all, there were others selected who were Aboriginals. Laurie Daley is part Aboriginal, then there are players like Wendell Sailor and Steve Renouf. But the fact remains that the other 5/8's who were selected were simply better players. Daley and Fittler for NSW and Australia, Kevin Walters for a Kangaroo bench spot.

Mundine could never accept that he wasn't as good as he thought he was and did what has become a theme of his professional sporting career. Pull the race card when it doesn't go his way. Good on him for having confidence in his own ability, but seriously, the race issue was never the issue. He was the one who made it that way.

I also believe Arthur Beetson was a selector at the time.

I think he would be a great example to the NRL... As a case in point about the effects of concussion.

Funny thing is that the nexttwo st george 5/8s both got the nsw job.

That's true. Outside of Daley and Fittler, the next two NSW 5/8's were our coach and Shaun Timmins. Though Barrett actually played a game at halfback before getting the blue #6 jumper.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4