Not quite All the stars match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Good luck to George and Foz.
I'm picking the nrl to beat the indijeredoos side by 6+
My foxtel is out so I'm forced to watch it but not that interested in it tbh.
Who is your pick/ margin?

Strange, isn't it, that so many NRL players are too injured to play and pull out (yet play trials), and no indigenous players ever seem to.
I think this will be the last year of this match. Obviously the clubs don't want to risk their star players for what is just a PR exercise.

The crowd looks a bit low. Maybe they should have stuck to the GC venue.
It'll be good to see some footy played after the game has been bashed to hell by the media all week. Tonight I'm going for Manly.

George Rose shoulder charge penalty was ridiculous. It wasn't even a big hit. There's going to be some seriously soft penalties this year. I hope we won't be watching wussball.

Cringed when that Kate Lundy came in gushing over the game just 2 days after stabbing every player in the back!! Bugger off to the back blocks of Canberra will you???

Mark from Brisbane said:
Cringed when that Kate Lundy came in gushing over the game just 2 days after stabbing every player in the back!! Bugger off to the back blocks of Canberra will you???

She looked a sporty type.

Tuckshop lady forearms, which is quite the achievement.

COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Nothing but a high school dropout and union parasite

RL Gronk said:
COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Nothing but a high school dropout and union parasite

Yep, god damned Commie. Should go back to Russia.

I was hoping Tahu would score so Joey could conduct an on field interview with him,..... may have been interesting TV.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6