Non-Manly Games - Round[7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Seven
Thursday, Apr 14 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sea Eagles vs. Eels Brookvale Oval (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLManlyEels

Friday, Apr 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Cowboys vs. Rabbitohs 1300Smiles Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLCowboysSouths

Saturday, Apr 16 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Titans vs. Dragons Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLTitansDragons
Bulldogs vs. Warriors Westpac Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 7:30pm #NRLBulldogsWarriors
Broncos vs. Knights Suncorp Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLBroncosKnights

Sunday, Apr 17 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Sharks GIO Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLRaidersSharks
Tigers vs. Storm Leichhardt Oval (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLTigersStorm

Monday, Apr 18 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Panthers Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLRoostersPanthers

Though to be fair I still think we'd have done almost the same to Souffs if DCE had been playing that night. Api did a good enough job under the circumstances, but we definitely would have beaten this mob easily if we had a halfback out there who had better 5th tackle options.

Us beating NQ right now is a totally different matter. Maybe if Thurston, Morgan and Granville were sitting on the sidelines watching the game.

NQ have got class and rep players all over the park, whether they are peaking early is yet to be seen but they look so fluid in attack, options running everywhere. Both them and Broncs are clearly ahead of the rest

You know what the good thing is about Michael Morgan's form? Its that he's going to keep DCE out of the Qld team (I think he would have this year even if Chez wasn't injured) and that can only be good for Manly because for this year at least we're not going to lose him come Origin time.

We're going to lose Myles to Qld, but we can cover for that. And I can't see us losing anyone to NSW so around Origin time, touch wood on injuries we're going to be full strength or close to it.

Yep Manly so far off the pace considering the cows had Thurston, Lowe and Granville on the sideline tonight just like we had DCE, Parcell and Buhrer missing.

Oh wait, comparing apples with oranges again.

Cows having a dream run with with injuries, just 18 players in 7 rounds (would be close to a record in the modern game)

We're booked in for the double header at Suncorp on the 14th. Holy crap it's going to be a long night. Cows will flog the Storm and Bronc's will give us a lesson on how to play footy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6