Non Manly Games [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND TWENTY-TWO

Thursday, August 15 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers Lottoland (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLManlyTigers

Friday, August 16 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Titans v Eels CBus Super Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 6.00pm #NRLTitansEels

Broncos v Panthers Suncorp Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLBroncosPanthers

Saturday, August 17 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Knights v Cowboys McDonald Jones Stadium (Fox) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLKnightsCowboys

Storm v Raiders AAMI Park (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLStormRaiders

Rabbitohs v Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (Fox/Nine) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLSouthsBulldogs

Sunday, August 18 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Roosters v Warriors TBA (Fox) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRoostersWarriors

Sharks v Dragons Shark Park (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLSharksDragons

There is a lot riding on the Broncos/Panthers game. The winner of that match will most likely play finals while the loser could be in real danger of losing their top 8 spot to Cronulla.

Having the Raiders play in Melbourne is also great for us. If Melbourne get up there and we can get up against the Raiders next round then the Raiders will be on a 3 game losing streak. That will give us their top 4 spot provided that we also get over the Tigers this Thursday.

James is pissed off as his 1.8 million dollar TPA is buggered and he’s back to his minimum NRL contract of $110k paid by the NRL.

Other Roosters players who are part of their 20 million TPA schedule are ****ting themselves wondering if they are back to the $110k also.

PS: tongue in cheek comments here but not far out I’m guessing.

EXCLUSIVE: Ash Taylor may have played his last game for Titans. The club is open to subsidising his salary to play for a rival side next year. NRL Clubs have already enquired. Titans happy to keep him too but feel change of scenery could be best.

EXCLUSIVE: Ash Taylor may have played his last game for Titans. The club is open to subsidising his salary to play for a rival side next year. NRL Clubs have already enquired. Titans happy to keep him too but feel change of scenery could be best.

I'd like to know if that was correct, but even more, which teams are interested so I could think that makes sense, or wth?

Yep definitely an interesting round. I reckon by the end of it, realistically only 9 teams will be competing for spots in the top 8.

A "change of scenery" shouldn't be a problem for Ash.
Trip-A-Deal is one of the club's major sponsors, I believe.

Late mail: Junior Paulo is out for the Eels due to a rolled ankle. Daniel Alvaro starts and Tepai Moeroa comes onto the bench.
For the Titans, Jarrod Wallace is out with Moeaki Fotuaika to start along with Nathan Peats, with Jai Whitbread moving to the bench.

Carn Titans, Broncos >:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4