Nofoaluma was short

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
What is wrong with the commentators, media writers, opposition fans and even you Manly supporters.

The Nofoaluma no try was quite obviously short. It had nothing to do with loss of possession.

IT WAS SHORT. CLEAR AS DAY. The ball was grounded short of the chalk & the vision from the open side showed it clearly. Very clearly.

Typical that everyone else is crying foul but why arnt you lot as vocal about this ridiculousness view as I am ?

Yeah it doesn't matter much in the end.

I thought it was no try too, but we're just biased Manly's way...So let em have their little whinge.

We scored 7 legit tries, could've had a couple more; and I don't care what lame speculation Nein or social media trot out or need to wallow in.

RiverEagle said:
I thought it was no try too, but we're just biased Manly's way...

Thats the whole point. No bias.....just plainly obvious. The ball was short. You saw it aswell obviously, so why dont you voice it.

I did earlier, as did others mate.

(In the game chat and threads)

Things move on pretty quick, and perhaps I see other things as more important overall.

I do agree though: He grounded it short, then for mine, lost control in trying to promote the footy.

So it was either a knock-on or double-movement.

Pretty lame if any Tigs fans want to say that had any bearing on the eventual result!

RiverEagle said:
Pretty lame if any Tigs fans want to say that had any bearing on the eventual result!

Girdler and the other whiney little bitches on the radio all agreed that if the kittens had been given that try they would def have gone on and won the game

I don't think that try would have lost us the game. The Tigpies were pretty sloppy.

I think the call could have either way, but what was weird was Hayne not taking it upstairs.

If it had of gone upstairs I think it should still be a no try cause the on field decision would have been no try.

MissKate said:
RiverEagle said:

Girdler and the other whiney little bitches on the radio all agreed that if the kittens had been given that try they would def have gone on and won the game

Really?

How did they keep a straight-face suggesting that fantasy?!

Fittler (and Yvonne Sampson) on Nein were similarly strained in trying not to praise Manly much. As mentioned elsewhere.

Bugger em.

They can all go drown their collective sorrows after we're crowned Premiers again in October!

Well the philanthropy extends to Sportsnet...

They paid out on both Nofoa and Hiku as 1st try scorers.

The march to hook yet more and more gamblers continues.

Have a good weekend, Wolfie!

I thought it was a definite try in normal play. Hayne would have sent it upstairs as a no try and I don't know if there was enough evidence to over rule.

I think if they scored the first 2 or 3 tries we still would have smashed them. No way we were giving away 2 points tonight.

For mine he puts it down just before the line and then rolls it over. Marginal but thats my feeling, the roll therefore is a knock on, right call.

However with that said it was probably worth taking it upstairs, and it was marginal, I would have been fine with it being ruled a try

MissKate said:
RiverEagle said:

Can't argue with that, it was a crucial moment in the game, if the try was given Tigers would have won by 20-30, so it was actually a 60 point turn-around.

60? don't be silly. It would've been a victory by all the points ever scored in every nrl game ever!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6