No Respect for Legends

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
It turns out that it isn't just Bozo's jersey that Greenberg and his cronies aren't interested in. They couldn't even be bothered responding to the family of the great Clive Churchill.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/no-reply-from-nrl-over-offer-to-house-clive-churchill-rarities-20140912-10g47g.html

I truly fear for the future of the game with the people in charge regularly demonstrating that they have no understanding of the game, it's history or it's fans.

The NRL has a museum doesn't it? What is it for? If the NRL won't maybe the NRL Museum should answer the Churchill email.

How much is this Grant character getting paid to swan around in limos and 5 star hotels

WTF is wrong with the Management of the NRL? These kind of stories worry me more and more as this administration gets it's feet under the desk. I think the worrying thing is that they almost don't want to have any history attached to the game, as the game is becoming a million miles away from what it once was.

If the legend of Clive Churchill or Bozo Fulton gets no respect, then what hope does say a club that came in to the competition in 1947?

Everytime you see John Grant he's at some function/GF/Major Event. Yep he's worth his weight in feathers. And as for David Smith and Greenberg they are just mouth pieces, talking talking talking. But then bringing in changes to the game for zero purpose.

Nothing sums up Greengberg as more of a tool than his spouting about how wonderful it would be for a coach to go into a press conference and already know the charges for the game......really? That's of even the slightest importance? You don't think there are other major issues that need addressing before such piffle?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4