No one likes us...We don't care - The T Shirt...Closing Down Sale!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi All,

Well…40-0 !!!

What a great way to “shove it” to all the supporters of other clubs and the “so called” experts, scribes and selectors that have continually degraded, belittled or been disrespectful to our club and its players and supporters!

Northern Eagles’ “No one likes us” banner featured heavily on the Grand Final footage and as some of you will no doubt be aware I have been selling T shirts inspired by the banner.

Note: Although theses T shirts are not “official” merchandise all proceeds from the sales go to the Brookvale Oval Development fund  ( http://www.brookieforever.com.au/ ) – This is my own initiative and my way of supporting the cause…..

Each shirt costs $22 and I can mail order in overnight express bags or they can be collected locally in Manly or Harbord

On the front of the T shirt is the legend “No one likes us….We don’t care” and on the back is the word “Manly”

I initially started selling them at the end of July and the response so far has been terrific so thanks to everyone who has bought so far.

However as we are now in the close season I will be “retiring” the shirts in the next 2 weeks - so if anyone is interested in purchasing one (or many) or would like to see all the details (including photo’s) please check out the "No one likes us shirts" icon at the top right of this page.

Ideal to wear around town to keep the GF spirit alive or of course they would make a great Christmas present……..

Cheers and hope to hear from some of you…

Vidmar

Hi Vidmar,

Really like the look of the shirt!

Am keen to know whether those fans, like myself, who live overseas are able to purchase one of these??  If so what is the best way to go about it.

Cheers

Hey ants,
Happy to help as best I can....can you email me details of where you are and how many shirts you'd like and I can check with the local post office to find the cost and best way to mail to you?
email me at [email protected]
Cheers
Vidmar

Hey Vid,

You should make another shirt with

Manly

on the front and on the back

Storm

Hi Jethro,
I was thinking along similar lines re the 40-0 version but will see what the club come out with in the coming weeks as I don't want to "dilute" their efforts.
Haven't quite built a stand with my name on it as yet Wheel but have sold around 120 shirts around the country so not a bad effort.
The shirts cost me $11 (GST incl) and I sell them for $22 (Gst incl) so there is a reasonable mark up that goes directly to the Development fund (I pass on all the profit).
I've been toying with a few different ideas on shirts and will wait until I've wrapped up this one and wait until I'm less busy with my "paying job" (Mata - Tell your son it's what I do on the days when I'm not drinking alcohol at the footy?)
Big thanks to everyone that has supported this (Especially Dan).
Cheers
Vidmar
ps Am wearing a very natty maroon est 1947 T shirt today courtesy of the merchandise pack I won at the fan day just before the Final

Vidmar,

Going forward, I think you should set it up as a business. I would be happy to help where I can, for a small slice obviously ;)

Hi Dan,
As the club needs to be very careful as to what support or involvement they give to 3rd parties on unofficial merchandise sales (NRL of course want their cut) then any future shirts wouldn't be able to be promoted via the "official site" (Which is where the majority of sales have originated from.

I was "allowed" to post info on there as long as I made it clear that they were not officially sanctioned and then a whole range of other conditions conformed to (eg couldn't sell them at the ground or the Leagues Club, couldn't use the words Sea Eagles, NRL etc etc.)

That said - as the proceeds were going to the development fund (rather than an earner for me) I was given a green light - may not be the case if I do it to fund me rather than the club but of course I could do stuff through here and ebay etc.

Will give it some thought and let you know...I'd need to be selling way more than a 100 or so to make it worth while for the time and effort that goes in to it though and not sure if there would be a big enough market to justify it......

Will let you know

Canteen Worker link said:
I would love to buy a small one for my girls - they are size 10 girls - what do I need to do???
CW, just click on the "No-one likes us shirts" menu at the top of the forum.

vidmar link said:
(Mata - Tell your son it's what I do on the days when I'm not drinking alcohol at the footy?)

He doesn't believe you but he does say he'll have your job in 2 years' time.  :eek:

eagle_predator link said:
Hi Vid,

Mate I've sent my third and final order.

Cheers mate.

Hi EP,
Order received so thanks for that.
I put the order in to the company that makes them and they should be ready by the end of the week.
I'll try and get them out by Thursday afternoon but if not will be Monday as I'll be in Muswellbrook on Friday.
Re NZ (or overseas orders) - I've swapped a couple of emails with Ants and the cost of registered mail overseas is quite prohibitive (Around $Aus) but can send air mail which is more reasonable (Will dependant on number of shirts ie weight of the package)
I'll be able to post more details once I've got them towards the end of this week.
Cheers
Vid
ps Mata - re your son having my job in 2 years - was that my paying job or the one drinking alcohol at tha footy?

vidmar link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178807.msg201550#msg201550 date=1224388565]

ps Mata - re your son having my job in 2 years - was that my paying job or the one drinking alcohol at tha footy?

I think he thinks that is your job!

Matabele link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=178807.msg201589#msg201589 date=1224460064]
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178807.msg201550#msg201550 date=1224388565]

[/quote]

Mate, I wish!!!!

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178807.msg201590#msg201590 date=1224460944]
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=178807.msg201589#msg201589 date=1224460064]

[/quote]

Mate, I wish!!!!
[/quote]  Yeah, Grant Mayer is a lucky bastard isn't he? ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6