No face, no case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Andyvb88

Reserve Grader
I will start by saying, Paul Kent is a knob.... however, he is 100% right about the manly boys who are posting photos on social media of them wearing masks and putting captions which could be seen as imitating gang members... these guys need to pull their heads in and realise that they are representing the club, not some ****ty Gang from western Sydney

images (2).jpeg

*allegedly

Is this it?
It's pretty dumb and yes the tagline probably isn't great for Manly right now (at least Manase wasn't there). I think Addin needs to pull his head in (especially after his performance on the weekend) but then so does Kent.

The original caption was "Eat a fat one Kenty, your show is trash anyways" lol, but he changed it to what is there now. Was a retaliation to Kent bagging him out for wearing the white mask to training a couple days ago

None of them are throwing gang signs though?

And if they were, wouldn't the fact that AFB's holding up a bottle of hand sanitiser kind of take the mickey out of it anyway?

I think this is just a show of support for their mate Manase, a humorous response to Kent's bone-picking & a comical observation of the CV situation.

I dont have a problem with it, it's obviously tongue-in-cheek.

In his outraged diatribe Kent even said something like "this guy's out on bail for stabbing a bloke..." WRONG.

Fainu is out on bail on charges of ALLEGEDLY stabbing another man.

Kent needs to check his outrage & stop looking for any little thing to have a go at Manly about.

In his outraged diatribe Kent even said something like "this guy's out on bail for stabbing a bloke..." WRONG.

Kent needs to check his outrage & stop looking for any little thing to have a go at Manly about.

Kent's impersonating a journo.

No allegedly about it.

None of them are throwing gang signs though?

And if they were, wouldn't the fact that AFB's holding up a bottle of hand sanitiser kind of take the mickey out of it anyway?

I think this is just a show of support for their mate Manase, a humorous response to Kent's bone-picking & a comical observation of the CV situation.

I dont have a problem with it, it's obviously tongue-in-cheek.
I agree they aren’t throwing gang signs, but AFB has been seen/photographed doing it. He just needs to pull his head in a little bit

Thought the exact same thing when i watched last night. Allegedly stabbed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7