Nine storm chear squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How was that first muffed try when all the saints guy had to do was pass and his mate would have scored under the posts.

Gould: "It was the intimidation of Slater that stopped the pass"

CLIT COMMANDER said:
How was that first muffed try when all the saints guy had to do was pass and his mate would have scored under the posts.

Gould: "It was the intimidation of Slater that stopped the pass"
Bronx Goodwin, hardly a tyro.

Honestly can't believe the scum are on top of the table. Forwards are plodders, and backline (apart from slater, cronk) are pedestrian. Can't wait 4 next week, and hope Cronk plays, wel put them 2 the sword!

They question the last pass for Saints first try(which I thought was forward) but have yet to question one of Smiths passes from dummy half all season?

Centrebet have just opened on a market on who will say Billy Slater the most in the 2nd half.

Rabs is paying $1.80 , Gould is $1.03

THey are turning the screws WHAT TF!!!!!!!! I actually cant stand listening to them glorify this bunch of cheats

Ha Ha Sterlo just said I will quit talking the storm up, Thank F***

Quinn should be sighted twice he dropped the knees into the marker when they are getting up

Just rewind the tape to the early to mid-80s and it was the same tripe from Warren back then. Only he was crapping on about Parramatta. At least they weren't an inherently dirty side.

How good was King Billy!! he was everywhere, he ain't a fullback!! If he gets injured it will be goodnight Storm

They did do a good number on the Dragons tonight.

In saying that, the channel 9 commentary team were kidding themselves. I think sterlo is the only 1 out of the lot with a brain and can actually see what is going on, fans are getting disillusioned with the bias and favouritism shown to some players and teams.

If we beat them next week there won't be commentary because they won't be able to believe Melbourne lost

Take a look up into the commentary box next friday night and you'll see the Ch9 slater devotees having a massive circle-jerk before kick-off!:s

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2