Next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Firstly

Congratulations to all the fans that turned up last night- loved the atmosphere.

Hard fought by both teams but roosters too strong in defense and give them credit where it is due. If we don't make it this year to the GF I would want them to win.

Next week verses sharks I say run out with the same team as last night- they will want to atone for that performance in some areas ( handling and attack ) and I believe they will.

Brett Stewart - if he is fit play him but if not save him for 2 weeks time if we make it that far. Peter Hiku will be fine and better for the run next week.

Sharks won't be a push over and we need to come with the same mentality in defense if we want to win on Friday

Prediction us by 8 next week- I hope.

I will take a one point win on Friday night if we have to.

Then who knows what souths bring in 2 weeks time.

Chin up we live to fight another day. The boys more than ever will need our support this week so get out the SFS Friday 7:45 to cheer on the boys.

Better not be straight sets!! Jace said we are gorn for 2013!! School is going to be a bad place this week.

Darren said:
Better not be straight sets!! Jace said we are gorn for 2013!! School is going to be a bad place this week.
Who cares if we do, Manly have made the finals for 9 years running with two premierships, something Souffs can only dream of.

torana355 said:
Darren said:
Who cares if we do, Manly have made the finals for 9 years running with two premierships, something Souffs can only dream of.

C'mon mate, Souths have the proud record of winning 2 finals games since the 80s, nothing to be sneezed at

davohan123 said:
Firstly

Congratulations to all the fans that turned up last night- loved the atmosphere.

Hard fought by both teams but roosters too strong in defense and give them credit where it is due. If we don't make it this year to the GF I would want them to win.

Next week verses sharks I say run out with the same team as last night- they will want to atone for that performance in some areas ( handling and attack ) and I believe they will.

Brett Stewart - if he is fit play him but if not save him for 2 weeks time if we make it that far. Peter Hiku will be fine and better for the run next week.

Sharks won't be a push over and we need to come with the same mentality in defense if we want to win on Friday

Prediction us by 8 next week- I hope.

I will take a one point win on Friday night if we have to.

Then who knows what souths bring in 2 weeks time.

Chin up we live to fight another day. The boys more than ever will need our support this week so get out the SFS Friday 7:45 to cheer on the boys.

Hey Davo,
We went well last night,apart from handling errors and a couple of misdirected passes. Very even games and we did cross the line but not enough to put points on the board.
I think we play the winner of todays match (dont we) as I am of the belief that Storm and Sharks play next week. Please correct me if I am wrong Bro so I dont miss the game.
Cheers - Pete

Sharks is the best result for us, especially with Carney struggling, and maybe Fifita. Cows with a bit more x-factor may have been able to shock us a couple of times. Very hard to see Sharks scoring many against our defence.

Now we just need to score some points!

We " should" beat the Sharkies, the bigger obstacle would be the game the week later.

I can only but imagine the crowd for that game 80% vermin 20% good guys, not a pretty sight and we all know the refs will favour " the fairy tale"

Kiwi Eagle said:
How did that Roosters 13+ go for you davo ? ;)

I deserve that Kiwi for not having faith in the boys :):)

I honestly thought we would of been done by that margin all week- did not see lasts nights performance from the boys coming.

I know not to evey go against us like that again
Onto next week

Sudden death from here on end!!!

torana355 said:
Darren said:

You really don't care if we lose next week? Just a little bit? I just have never herd a fan say that, EVER!

Moops said:
torana355 said:
Darren said:

You really don't care if we lose next week? Just a little bit? I just have never herd a fan say that, EVER!

Yeah i know i didn't word that very well did i :s I was making a point and i would be devastated if we lost next week.

If Carney and/or Fifita dont play, would it be worth starting Snake on the bench next week and only bring him on if we get in trouble? Or is that not showing enough respect to the opposition?

Why is the Manly Sharks game on Friday night? Going to be great trying to get to SFS through Friday night peak hour.

In Melbourne they have great public transport. Whether the game is Friday or Saturday makes no difference.

Will be lucky to top 20000 fans at SFS this Friday night. Should be Saturday or Sunday game.

bones said:
If Carney and/or Fifita dont play, would it be worth starting Snake on the bench next week and only bring him on if we get in trouble? Or is that not showing enough respect to the opposition?

Unless they have torn the muscle, they will play, it's everyone's last throw of the dice.

Carney is gone, but that will simplify things for the Sharks.

They will have no alternative than to go for trench warfare and try to win through simple determination. They do have the players to carry out that assignment.

We'll have to match that determination. The big challenge for us will be to not suffer a mental letdown after our epic Chooks loss, and not get distracted by being favourites and the prospect of other big games to come.

Mitch said:
The good thing about this game is while our match with the Roosters was brutal, we came out with no further injuries, while the Sharks have Carney almost certainly out, Fifita on one leg and I see this morning in the papers Heighington may be in trouble for an eye gouge.

Even without Snake there I feel very confident of scoring points against their outside backs if we match their forwards, which I'm sure our boys will be up for.

They had a hard game as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4