Next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Ok,so we play the dragons next monday night,i am thinking that it will be a tough game like last night vs Parra (the game last night IMO was the toughest game we have played all season,in regards to being a hard fought win) the way i look at it is,although i want manly to win everytime we play i won't be too disappointed if we lose the way i look at it is,i believe it will be a close one and despite the dragons current bad form (havent won in a month) and our good form ,most punters will be tipping the dragons,and we are outsiders on the bet market,if we lose i think it will be a reality check for us and ,not that we really need one,but in a bizarre way it would be good to get a loss out of our system sooner rather than later,and knowing that if we do lose i know we will be good enough to get them next time if we do meet them in the finals or GF,that's my logic anyway,not trying to be negative but if we do lose it won't be the end of the world,i could not ask us to be travelling any better at this point,could be a reality check so we come out firing the weeks following,get a loss out of our system and then smash the queens in the finals when it counts,thoughts?

Best time if you have to lose is to lose before a BYE & thats what we have. So if we do lose we are guarranteed 2 points the next week

we will be more than strong enough to take down the Dragons, although if we play like we did lastnight they will break us to pieces.

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Rose
11.Watmough
12.Buhrer
13.Stewart

14.Mauro
15.Robinson
16.Lussick
17.Harrison

Young bench, they should get the job done.. We have the bye the following week and after that we should welcome back Rodney and Kite.

Daniel said:
Was that all one sentence?
LOl yea sorry Dan,i don't really pay attention to my Grammar on here as much as i should.I seem to have gotten into this habit of using too many commas.I guess i need to go back to school and take some English classes it seems like i have forgotten how to punctuate properly. :p

just break up the paragraphs a bit. I didn't bother reading it because it was too confronting

I read it, and I don't agree. We will win and go into the bye with a win. Always good. Of course it's not wrist slashing if we lose, but I think the idea that it's a 'good' thing to lose is nonsense. Crush all opposition. I'd like to see us pick up the 100grand from Gallop for taking the minor premiership. You need to keep winning to do this.

OK i will try and break my next posts into paragraphs and make them more readable.DSM i don't think it will be a good thing if we lose,i just think if we do lose it will be good to get the loss out of our system and it won't be the end of the world.

chrisos said:
OK i will try and break my next posts into paragraphs and make them more readable.DSM i don't think it will be a good thing if we lose,i just think if we do lose it will be good to get the loss out of our system and it won't be the end of the world.

I'm grateful for the spaces between the words.

manlysister said:
Best time if you have to lose is to lose before a BYE & thats what we have. So if we do lose we are guarranteed 2 points the next week

Best time if you have to win is to win before a BYE & thats what we have. So if we do win we are guarranteed 2 points the next week AS WELL.

lsz said:
Do the saints have a bye the following week?

No, they have the bye the week after us. For the first time in a while we got the best bye placement with respect to origin and yet we have a very small origin contingent. Hopefully regardless of the result next week the merge will get smashed without their origin players leading up to origin 3. If we beat them next week we could find ourselves as much as 5 points clear of them in the coming weeks.

Oh when the Saints, Go marching out,
Oh when the Saints go marching out,
How I'd love to be there, To watch them suffer,
When the Saints go marching out.

Phantar said:
Oh when the Saints, Go marching out,
Oh when the Saints go marching out,
How I'd love to be there, To watch them suffer,
When the Saints go marching out.

Loved that one!!

Its going to be a close game and could go either way, at full strength i think we would beat them easily but we are missing some key players which evens the playing field. imo Hoppa, Joe and T-rex are huge losses for us.

Copa Eagle said:
we will be more than strong enough to take down the Dragons, although if we play like we did lastnight they will break us to pieces.

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Rose
11.Watmough
12.Buhrer
13.Stewart

14.Mauro
15.Robinson
16.Lussick
17.Harrison

Young bench, they should get the job done.. We have the bye the following week and after that we should welcome back Rodney and Kite.

We need Kitey back. Any word on his ribs?

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Rose
11.Watmough
12.Buhrer
13.Stewart

14.Cunningham
15.Robinson
16.Lussick
17.Harrison

Fully useable bench

whats everyones thoughts on Mauro ? im confused as to why he only got about 5 minutes last night, he makes tackles, he takes hit ups, does des not trust him in pressure situations ? if thats the case then should we be looking to someone else ?

Copa Eagle said:
whats everyones thoughts on Mauro ? im confused as to why he only got about 5 minutes last night, he makes tackles, he takes hit ups, does des not trust him in pressure situations ? if thats the case then should we be looking to someone else ?
Yea, i was thinking the same thing in regards to Des perhaps not having full faith in him in pressure situations,if this is the case we definitley should be looking to someone else,Lussick looked good in his debut last week,didnt put a foot wrong or make any mistakes,maybe he should be picked over Mauro.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6