Next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Firstly good luck boys tommorrow

My question for next week is can all the players who play on the Friday rep games , can they play  for us the next night if they are right to play, or do they have to sit like when the state of orgin games are played .

Thanx

If there is a good time to get the dragon queens then maybe next week is time

Looking forward to tommorrow

Apparently Hodko is in line for City Country. We are going to be missing a lot of players, the main interest will be in who gets called in.

Maybe Des having them play so many mins without all interchanges in the last fortnight was a way of prepping them to play 2 games in 24 hours?

eggson link said:
Maybe Des having them play so many mins without all interchanges in the last fortnight was a way of prepping them to play 2 games in 24 hours?
interesting point, ::)

The main website has Wolfy out for 2 more weeks(says 3 but that hasn't been updated since last week) so I can't see him being back yet unless you have some inside knowledge???

Hillers link said:
The main website has Wolfy out for 2 more weeks(says 3 but that hasn't been updated since last week) so I can't see him being back yet unless you have some inside knowledge???

Who knows? The only thing that we do know is that Des likes to keep his cards close to his chest.

Well I was asking Matabele if he knew something because he said it...

Do you guys reckon Wolfy will come straight back into the side anyway with T-Rex currently there? personally I reckon Tony to the bench and Wolfy on the wing...

All players will play twenty four hours later.  They will be up for it.  Bumps and bruises aside.  Unless there are injuries, no need for replacements.  Hillers, imo David Williams was playing poorly last year, and Big T is going OK.  I'd be playing David W in the Qld Cup to get him match fit.  Why upset a squad that's going good.  Des is loath to the concept of change, as you know.   

Wolfie's attitude was good in the press on the weekend anyway. He said something along the lines of "it doesn't matter if it's Sunshine coast I'm just desperate to play footy". Barring injury he would know that he's got to take that route.

Bradza link said:
Wolfie's attitude was good in the press on the weekend anyway. He said something along the lines of \"it doesn't matter if it's Sunshine coast I'm just desperate to play footy\". Barring injury he would know that he's got to take that route.

I doubt they'd do it but it'd be worth D.williams having ago @ fb for the sunshine coast if he's comming back via that route, options are always a good thing.

Someone on mwse forum reckons Wolfman may not play again in 2010 due to his injury. May need another op? Just a rumour of course.

It's not a rumour SER8. They opted not to do surgery on his shoulder and he is only just about to get back into contact training so it will depend how it holds up. If it doesn't handle it then he will have to have surgery and that will mean he's out for the rest of the season.

This week I would probably look at moving Farrer into 5/8 and have William Hopoate come into the team. We may also need to have Cherry-evans come up as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4