Next gen and Country Wings Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Can someone please confirm for me whether you can or can't use Country Wings and Next Gen memberships at gosford on friday? I also think i may have read somewhere that kids get in free?

Stevo said:
Can someone please confirm for me whether you can or can't use Country Wings and Next Gen memberships at gosford on friday? I also think i may have read somewhere that kids get in free?

hello,

Country wings can simply scan in with their card to enter the general admission areas.

Next generation upgrade is the same, next generation basic cannot scan in.

Juniors receive a free ticket with any adult GA purchase, adult GA's are only $10 this week!

There is a supporters bus running and a ferry option as well.

Click here to book a spot on the bus.

Click here to book a spot on the ferry.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact the membership team on 02 9970 3000.

Hopefully we can get a great crowd to support our boys this Friday!

Go Manly!

Thankyou. That really is pretty good!

There is no excuse for people to not go. The weather is supposed to be good too!

Are the $10 GA tickets purchased through the club or are they available at the gate?

And can those $10 tickets get you into bays 15 and 16 (Manly supporters General Admission)

[attachment=774]

The $10 tickets are available through the Ticketek website or outlets only.

The $10 tickets are for normal GA bays only, but they never check, just enter a normal GA bay, then walk across to Bay 16/15. Either way, most GA bays will be Manly fans only.

Can someone who knows - not just speculates - why we are still taking matches to Grahame Park/Bluetongue/Central Coast Stadium when Manly supporters have continually shown the majority of us don't want to attend?

I can't believe it makes financial sense anymore (with the poor crowd we'll get this Friday night and the reduced ticket prices). If the club wants to make money then take our home match with the Boncos to Brisbane.
If it's to spread rugby league "to the masses" then let's take a Saturday afternoon match to a large country centre, such as Mudgee. This would allow us to make a weekend of it. It would help promote the Sea Eagles to country fans, and it would also help the coffers of Mudgee wine makers.

No-one in their right mind would prefer going to Gosford over Mudgee.

I just tried getting 3 $10 adult tickets from ticketek and it is wanting me to order another type before I can buy...Is this right or some sort of error??

MWSE Membership said:
hello,

Country wings can simply scan in with their card to enter the general admission areas.

Next generation upgrade is the same, next generation basic cannot scan in.

Juniors receive a free ticket with any adult GA purchase, adult GA's are only $10 this week!

There is a supporters bus running and a ferry option as well.

Click here to book a spot on the bus.

Click here to book a spot on the ferry.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact the membership team on 02 9970 3000.

Hopefully we can get a great crowd to support our boys this Friday!

Go Manly!

Tareeeagle said:
I just tried getting 3 $10 adult tickets from ticketek and it is wanting me to order another type before I can buy...Is this right or some sort of error??

Go to page and don't use membership number
select GA
select Adult 3
Select delivery method
It came up OK for me

or

Print out The Sea Eagles Coupon and get 2 for 1
http://www.shopadocket.com.au/Search/Search?SearchParameters.SearchString=Brookvale%2C+NSW%2C+2100%3B+&SearchParameters.CategoryGroup=Entertainment&SearchParameters.IsAllCategory=false&search=search

Thinking of going on Friday night with the kids. Possibly take them via the ferry.

Does anyone know how far the ferry is from Bluetongue?

ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
Thinking of going on Friday night with the kids. Possibly take them via the ferry.

Less than 500 metres

Thanks @ManlyArmy. Just talked me into a ferry trip.

ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:

Less than 500 metres

Just remember to bring jackets for the return trip, may be a bit chilly.

Will do thanks. Never done the ferry trip. Kids will be excited. Another question. Which wharf do you get the ferry to?

dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:

Less than 500 metres

Will do thanks. Never done the ferry trip. Kids will be excited. Another question. Which wharf do you get the ferry to?

Just on the other side of the Iguana Joe's retaurant on the water (blue restaurant with white sails on top).

ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
Less than 500 metres

Just on the other side of the Iguana Joe's retaurant on the water (blue restaurant with white sails on top).

Thanks again @ManlyArmy. Much appreciated.

dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:
dowdz said:
ManlyArmy said:

Sweet, nice and close.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6