News: We need to get ruthless - Des Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
<div id="article-body" class="article-body rank2"><span class="story-summary-bold">THE Manly juggernaut is gathering steam, but coach Des Hasler says his premiers lack a ruthless mentality. </span>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/we-need-to-get-ruthless-des-hasler.html">Read the full article</a>

Have to agree with Des.  We're playing better each week  but not nearly good enough to trouble the front runners.  There's the talent in the team and with a few more wins the boys will get really going.  The second half of the Souths game was not good, but the first half showed the way.  .

dont you mean it's Orfords fault DSM5?

Dan, I just call it as I see it, and I've just watched the game again.  You should read more posts.  I told Kiwi I'd not comment on individual's talents, or lack thereof, until a few more rounds.  Others can swoon over individuals but I won't. 

DSM5 link said:
Dan, I just call it as I see it, and I've just watched the game again.  You should read more posts.  I told Kiwi I'd not comment on individual's talents, or lack thereof, until a few more rounds.  Others can swoon over individuals but I won't. 

LOL you are off the hook mate, all evidence of that discussion has now disappeared from the forum

DSM5 link said:
I noticed that Kiwi, along with all that near racist rubbish. 

it wasn't deleted by us something went awry on the host and they are investigating. We lost some news data too

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6