News: Titans owe Qld Government $260K in tax

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE Gold Coast Titans were fighting fresh financial fires last night after it emerged the Queensland Government is suing the club for$260,000 worth of unpaid taxes.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4800-titans-owe-qld-government-260k-in-tax.html">Read the full article</a>

Well if it meant nothing that the ATO were chasing a prominent person associated with our club for unpaid taxes I guess it means nothing for the Titans too?

character0053.gif
for bites again Mata?
character0052.gif

Matabele link said:
Well if it meant nothing that the ATO were chasing a prominent person associated with our club for unpaid taxes I guess it means nothing for the Titans too?
I expected this post when I put this one up. The Manly Sea Eagles Ltd didn't owe the ATO a huge amount of money. The Titans do. That is the obvious difference. I am sure you can work it out.  ::)  :D

My mail from a lady who knows several titans players is that they are being investigated for breaching the salary cap asweel.

And its not to do with the whole building/builder rubbish.

For one of the games ace new breed of star administartors, Searle sure seems to get sued a lot.
Meanwhile our very own slightly moth-eaten & old-fashioned CEO continues to stumble along somehow not tripping over anything as yet. . . !

Matabele link said:
Did anyone expect something representing the Gold Coast to not be corrupt? 

Gold Coast = Con City.

Have you ever noticed that whenever you see on ACA or Today Tonight some shonky story about some con that is happening, before they even say where it is, you can bet your bottom dollar that it is somewhere on the Gold Coast.  Around 2003 I used to own a mobile dog hydrobath business for a short time and one of my clients live right next door to the King of the Cons, conman Peter Fostor in Paradise Waters.  I only found out who he was when he had been walking by and stopped to talk to me and my client told me later who it was.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6