News: Throw bitter Shark overboard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p />So Paul Gallen wants out of Cronulla. Well I say let him go. Ask him into the office, sit him down and then rip up his lucrative contract. Wish him all the best and send him on his way.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4466-throw-bitter-shark-overboard.html">Read the full article</a>

Haha, Brent Read loves a good editorial.

I agree with quite a few parts of it. Gal used to be a great fella to talk to. Considering the style he plays and the rep he has, he really was a genuinely nice guy and he certainly caught me by surprise with his demeanour.

I have to admit, I haven't spoken to him since the Sharks incident (or attempted to speak to him), so I can't comment on whether or not he has changed but I would hope not.

Personally, I've never been the biggest fan of Gallen's on-field efforts (I realise I am quite alone on this one) because I'm more of a quality over quantity person. Give me Mick Crocker's 75 metres and 15 tackles a game over Gallens 190 metres and 35 tackles anyday. That's why I don't want Manly to sign him - not because of any of his off-field stuff.

willstyles link said:
Personally, I've never been the biggest fan of Gallen's on-field efforts (I realise I am quite alone on this one) because I'm more of a quality over quantity person. Give me Mick Crocker's 75 metres and 15 tackles a game over Gallens 190 metres and 35 tackles anyday. That's why I don't want Manly to sign him - not because of any of his off-field stuff.
  I'm with you.  You forgot to add his niggling temperament that fires up the opposition and his average of 4 incredibly dumb penalties gifted the other side each game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6