News: This was easily the best bad game I've ever seen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>Manly played host to South Sydney at Brookvale Oval. I sat to watch this one with the same question hanging over both teams. Are they contenders or pretenders?</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4885-this-was-easily-the-best-bad-game-ive-ever-seen.html">Read the full article</a>

This is one of the best articles I've ever read to describe a game I didn't see or listen to. I thought it gave me a good overall analysis of the game minus any emotional attachment of personal bias.
:)

captainskin link said:
This is one of the best articles I've ever read to describe a game I didn't see or listen to. I thought it gave me a good overall analysis of the game minus any emotional attachment of personal bias.
:)
He forgot to mention that we lost Lyon inside the first 20 min and that Matai was unable to tackle after scoring his 2nd try. Watching as a Manly fan, those 2 things were the most significant events of the game & really dominated my perception of proceedings.

We were really up against it without their attacking strike, plus Matai was simply unable to defend. Souths 2nd half tries came down his side but with our bench 1 man down, and only forwards left, Des asked Matai to stay out there. Under those circumstances I was surpised our blokes held on for the win and I rate it one of our most gutsy wins. Gus forgot to mention that!

It's when he writes like this i don't mind Gus.  He's all excited and talking about footy and because he got to sit back and watch the game instead of calling it, not blaming rules, admin or anything else.  And he was right in the article too, although didn't mention the loss of both centres which really put us on the backfoot.
But all the talk about poor 5th tackle options and not respecting the ball, dumb plays was pretty spot on in my mind.

Forgot to say that he should feel sorry for fans for having a thousand heart attacks last night too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7