News: The Snake vows to strike again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>SEA Eagles fullback Brett Stewart is confident he can recapture the scintillating form in 2011 that once made him the NRL’s most feared player.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5263-the-snake-vows-to-strike-again.html">Read the full article</a>

Yep, do not bring him back until he's as near to 100% as he's going to get. If that's round 10, then so be it.

Yes I agree WAMF...do NOT bring him back until he is 100%.....even if he is 95% that's not good enough, it would be a tragedy (and probably end his career) if he is brought back too early and has the same problem occur for a third time.

He'll never be 100% before he plays again. You'll probably all scoff at this but he'll never be totally fit without match fitness. He can run up and down the park all he wants but it will never be a true test of his capabilities. There is nothing more demanding on the body then a real game, with no rests and no way out. The closest thing he can get are hard opposed sessions. However, not one of his teammates will knock him over like an opposition player will. They're just gonna have to get him as fit as the can get him and whack him out there and see how he goes.

Fonz link said:
He'll never be 100% before he plays again. You'll probably all scoff at this but he'll never be totally fit without match fitness. He can run up and down the park all he wants but it will never be a true test of his capabilities. There is nothing more demanding on the body then a real game, with no rests and no way out. The closest thing he can get are hard opposed sessions. However, not one of his teammates will knock him over like an opposition player will. They're just gonna have to get him as fit as the can get him and whack him out there and see how he goes.

your right in the sense he will never be 100 % fit, hes always going to have a niggle and the thought in the back of his mind about his knees, but i believe that during this off season once they believe brett is as good as he can be then des will pepper him with bombs, tackles, etc, there would be no point putting him out for rnd 1 or beyond knowing he hasnt been tackled or his knees put under pressure. Thus i believe he will not return rnd 1 due to the fact that they will slaughter him with match fitness and contact until their hearts are content. If hes back for rnd 1 that would be absolutely awesome, and i hope he prooves me wrong and makes me look like a fool.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6