News: The Fibros may save the Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

THE FIBROS may save the Silvertails, with Mounties - the licensed-club group that started in Mt Pritchard - emerging as a potential buyer of the debt-ridden Manly Leagues Club.

With the $15 million sale of Manly Leagues Club to football club owners Max Delmege and Scott Penn collapsing earlier this year, the future of both entities is under a cloud just a week before the Sea Eagles commence their NRL premiership defence against the Bulldogs next Saturday night.

Delmege and Penn, who hold respective 38 and 42 per cent stakes in the Manly football club, have fallen out badly over the failure of the deal but put on a united front yesterday at the Sea Eagles' season launch as they shook hands and insisted they would attempt to continue working together.

Read More

Re: Manly Leagues club

Delmege said: \"We'll iron out our differences. There's no question.\"

too bad you had those differences , look at what you've done now
total blame for the incidents should be on your shoulders

Re: Manly Leagues club

Guys please post these via Articles >> Submit articles. I will be deleting these from now on.

THE FIBROS may save the Silvertails, with Mounties - the licensed-club group that started in Mt Pritchard - emerging as a potential buyer of the debt-ridden Manly Leagues Club.

With the $15 million sale of Manly Leagues Club to football club owners Max Delmege and Scott Penn collapsing earlier this year, the future of both entities is under a cloud just a week before the Sea Eagles commence their NRL premiership defence against the Bulldogs next Saturday night.

Delmege and Penn, who hold respective 38 and 42 per cent stakes in the Manly football club, have fallen out badly over the failure of the deal but put on a united front yesterday at the Sea Eagles' season launch as they shook hands and insisted they would attempt to continue working together.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/the-fibros-may-save-the-silvertails.html">Read the full article</a>

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

BE, what incidents are these?
If it is to do with the aftermath of the Manly season launch then that is a huge conclusion to draw.

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=179432.msg209814#msg209814 date=1236462650]

BE, what incidents are these?
If it is to do with the aftermath of the Manly season launch then that is a huge conclusion to draw.
[/quote]  I suspect he is referring to the paper speculation that Zorba leaving the party early, neglecting the minder role, because he wanted to avoid a run-in with Delmege.

Two comments:

1.  It is paper speculation.
2.  It takes two to tango.

I guess we should throw in the Chaos Theory - and obviously that could be a fair call. If true and if Zorba decided to leave early then it was up to him to make appropriate arrangements. I hate all of this.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2